Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 10-05-2014, 04:26 AM   #2621
Lionore
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Hy Alex,

wanted to ask if the release date for the Keaton Batman PF statue is valid for November??

since it's not very far away, are there going to be any delays?
Lionore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 01:03 PM   #2622
BDoggWhite
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThanosMadTitan View Post
Are there any talks of a DC Doomsday premium format figure at Sideshow? Superman PF can use a company like this Armagedon Creature on our shelves. Thank you.

Lord, please let her answer "yes".
BDoggWhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 03:13 PM   #2623
Shin-Gizmo
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

How come NRD have been placed on wait listed items? I tried to wait list the Machiko Noguchi exclusive pf and it was saying I had to pay the 44$ NRD for it. Find that ridiculous, what if my piece never converts. Would I have to wait for the piece to officially be called sold out to get my NRD back or is this just a glitch on the website?
Shin-Gizmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 03:35 PM   #2624
Johnny Utah
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Alex - is Indiana Jones dead at Sideshow? The definitive 1/6 piece still has to be made.
Johnny Utah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 08:53 PM   #2625
GM4Life
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Any chance for a T1 PF with this outfit?

GM4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 08:43 AM   #2626
FearlessJay
Hellboy
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSAlex View Post
Chances are good that Heath Ledger and Christian Bale will be explored (We've already done the Bale Life-Size Bust, so I would imagine another scale would be done one day). Jackman though...not sure. There's a bigger Marvel comic focus currently but perhaps one day!
Thanks, Alex! My dreams are still alive!
FearlessJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 08:47 AM   #2627
toty21
The Avengers

Hi SSAlex, in your opinion now that Sigourney Weaver has allowed the rights to use her likeness, do you think SS would make Lt. Ellen Ripley in a scale larger than 1:6?

Thanks
toty21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 10:04 AM   #2628
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shin-Gizmo View Post
How come NRD have been placed on wait listed items? I tried to wait list the Machiko Noguchi exclusive pf and it was saying I had to pay the 44$ NRD for it. Find that ridiculous, what if my piece never converts. Would I have to wait for the piece to officially be called sold out to get my NRD back or is this just a glitch on the website?
They only charge you NRD if your waitlist converts.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 12:52 PM   #2629
Dirt Torpedo
The Thunderbolts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GM4Life View Post

That would be a dream statue for me. Never going to happen though.
Dirt Torpedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 05:04 PM   #2630
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMatrix View Post
Dear Alex, can you find out for us to see if Sideshow has plans to make a Brainiac PF (one of the most recognizable Superman villains!) anytime soon? I think Gary Frank's Brainiac PF will fit well into Sideshow's theme!
I really do not know but I know DC villains are being explored for future releases. Will one be Brainiac? Hopefully!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
Hey Alex

Is there a Ghost Rider Premium Format or Life Size Bust on the cards?

Thanks

DGK
I haven't heard any Marvel Life-Size Bust buzz for a while now, so I don't know what else is in the works or if it will be Ghost Rider related.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThanosMadTitan View Post
Are there any talks of a DC Doomsday premium format figure at Sideshow? Superman PF can use a company like this Armagedon Creature on our shelves. Thank you.
Haven't heard any talk about any Doomsday stuff either but as I said above to the Brainiac questions, DC villains are on the table but as to who and when they would be released I do not have an answer to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusoid View Post
When can we expect the next Court of the Dead character to be available for pre-order on the site? It'd be really cool if it was Kier...

Thanks.
October would be a good month, no? Who will it be? Who will it be? Just have to wait and see! :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionore View Post
Hy Alex,

wanted to ask if the release date for the Keaton Batman PF statue is valid for November??

since it's not very far away, are there going to be any delays?
As I type this all I'm aware of is that he is still expected to ship in November. I really only find out about delays of products almost at the same time as y'all do when the site is updated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shin-Gizmo View Post
As someone else already stated NRDs are only charged on Wait List items if your Wait List is converted to an actual order. If your Wait List does convert, you'll be sent an email that states as such and that you'd be charged by a certain date an NRD or full amount owed (what gets charged is all dependent if the Wait List being converted for you/others is a Pre-Order or In-Stock/recently started to ship item). People are also given the option to cancel by a certain date within the email notification they are sent as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Utah View Post
Alex - is Indiana Jones dead at Sideshow? The definitive 1/6 piece still has to be made.
Someone asked about this recently in here as well and my answer is still the same...I hope it's not dead!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GM4Life View Post
More Terminator items are on the way but I do not know which movie they are from. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toty21 View Post
Hi SSAlex, in your opinion now that Sigourney Weaver has allowed the rights to use her likeness, do you think SS would make Lt. Ellen Ripley in a scale larger than 1:6?

Thanks
I really do not know. I know more Alien are in the works but whether those will be Ripley/Ripley related I just do not know.
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote