Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 12-11-2014, 03:23 PM   #3121
Raas Kaaz
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

any more new Star Wars 1/4 news during that event Alex ?
Raas Kaaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 04:47 PM   #3122
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raas Kaaz View Post
any more new Star Wars 1/4 news during that event Alex ?
For 12 days? Hopefully!
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 05:05 PM   #3123
patrickm3849
Justice League

Hi Alex,

do you have any informations about the second wave of prints? It's really quiet, I saw no updates and got no estimated item arrival notice.

Shipping January 2015?
patrickm3849 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 05:07 PM   #3124
Raas Kaaz
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSAlex View Post
For 12 days? Hopefully!
Yap... and that would be awesome !!! Thanks for quick response !
Raas Kaaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 08:07 PM   #3125
victorc
Justice League

Hi SSAlex, I already have a gray hulk in preorder, my question is, can I use my reward points in my preorder of gray Hulk? I've been looking for information in the SSC website but there is an error in the reward page or was deleted. And the costumer service is not working since the black Friday...Regards...
victorc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 10:20 PM   #3126
ReplicantSavior
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSAlex View Post
If there are updates to give on previously announced items then it will certainly be included in 12 Days but there is ALWAYS a chance that there are no updates to give. Why? The project may have been pushed back for an extended amount of time (years even), may have had to be cancelled, isn't approved to be shown, and so on. That all said…y'all should see some updates on some projects that were previously announced in this 12 days event.
Not to sound like a broken record from last year and on other topics but I do think it is a good idea to post a message on your blog when announced projects are delayed or cancelled. We don't want another situation like with those Cyberpunk female characters.

Also with something like Amazing Spider-Man 2, since reception was seemingly mixed, you don't want fans to wait more than a year for something management changed their mind on or are waiting to see what happens with the next movie. Yes it would be a bad Christmas present to find out that the project was put on hold or cancelled. But that's better than waiting for another year or two.
ReplicantSavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 05:51 AM   #3127
The Mule
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplicantSavior View Post
We don't want another situation like with those Cyberpunk female characters.
What is this about? Never heard of it.
The Mule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 10:22 AM   #3128
Markhatestoys
Justice League

Quote:
Not to sound like a broken record from last year and on other topics but I do think it is a good idea to post a message on your blog when announced projects are delayed or cancelled. We don't want another situation like with those Cyberpunk female characters.

Also with something like Amazing Spider-Man 2, since reception was seemingly mixed, you don't want fans to wait more than a year for something management changed their mind on or are waiting to see what happens with the next movie. Yes it would be a bad Christmas present to find out that the project was put on hold or cancelled. But that's better than waiting for another year or two.
Yeah...I'm still heartbroken about the Cortana PF apparently being cancelled. Cortana was the statue that made me decide to get into collecting PF's in the first place.
Markhatestoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 10:25 AM   #3129
PureInvasion
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorc View Post
Hi SSAlex, I already have a gray hulk in preorder, my question is, can I use my reward points in my preorder of gray Hulk? I've been looking for information in the SSC website but there is an error in the reward page or was deleted. And the costumer service is not working since the black Friday...Regards...
pretty sure you have to apply them at the time the order is placed
PureInvasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 11:13 AM   #3130
Dark Logic
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:

Alex, my question is....Can you please communicate delays, cancelations even let us know if decisions are pending or on the fence as soon as you get the memo? ...The community is sophisticated, mature and patient (lol). The majority seems to appreciate and respond well to reasonable explanations. Many of us get eager with anticipation when some pieces are announced...We immediately start to make projections and budget plans. Delayed info or none at all is a huge disappointment. Prompt communication can allow us to adjust accordingly. A well informed customer is easier to keep than the one you let down. Also eliminates assumptions, false rumors and potential bad mouthing. thanks
Dark Logic is offline   Reply With Quote