Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 01-12-2016, 06:39 PM   #4621
Reality
Doh!

Hi Alex

Last question & then I'll leave you alone for a while ;-)
Any chance Sideshow has a 1/4 Arkham Knight Batman planned? Prime 1's looks great but 1/3 would be a challenge to display in the Man Cave

I was also just curious if a 1/4 Superman 52 PF is on the horizon

Thank you for your time Alex
Reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 07:55 PM   #4622
JRodri2540
The Avengers

With the Hulk Maquette going up for pre-order will there be a Hulkbuster in the near future?
JRodri2540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 11:23 PM   #4623
jpuli28
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Hi Alex.

With the rapidly increasing price hikes, is it possible for SS to consider utilizing codes toward newly released PO's?

Im sure your familiar with the complaints of people stating they're being priced out of purchases.
jpuli28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 03:21 AM   #4624
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryTonge View Post
Hi SSAlex,

Any further items from the Planet Hulk storyline coming down the pipe? There are some awesome characters from this story. I'd love to see this happen:

I don't believe anymore Planet Hulk items are in the pipeline at this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoCougar View Post
Hey Alex

There seems to be some confusion about the upcoming Darth Vader PF possibly being updated with having more lights. Is Sideshow only trying to add some to the main body of the figure (his chest box and/or belt ala Darth Malgus), or is Sideshow also looking in to adding some lights to the base (maybe something akin to the Savage Opress PF hot metal effect)?

It seems the revelation that he will be using a battery and not a power cord means that there will be no lighting for the base since a battery might not be able to provide enough power.

Thanks!
Base, chest, belt and light saber are all the light features expected for Vader.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
Hey alex do you know if the claws and sword on the brown wolverine pf will be made of metal? Thanks!
Claws and sword are expected to be metal on this piece.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paco1977 View Post
HOLA ALEX. HAY PLANES PARA HACER UNA MEDUSA DE LOS INHUMANS? SERÍA UNA BELLEZA SI LA HACE SIDESHOW. SALUDOS Y GRACIAS.
No Medusa in the foreseeable future. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
Hi Alex, do you speak Spanish?
I only know a few words but I have friends and co-workers that can help me translate when need be. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhumor View Post
Hi Alex!

So since there's only Bats and Joker that you know of that are the only ones being made for the Asylum line, will the Arkham license continue with other characters from sideshow?

Thanks!
At this time it looks like just Batman and The Joker are the only two pieces expected for the Asylum line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMatrix View Post
Dear Alex, have you heard/seen anything of comic version Thanos PF at Sideshow? Many Marvel fans including myself would like to see one released by SSC
I haven't heard anything about a Thanos but there are many people around Sideshow that would really love to see that character become a PF at some point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
When is the Artgerm Supergirl art print expected to go up for order?
Hopefully in February.

Quote:
Originally Posted by martineaumichae View Post
Hi Alex!
Does Sideshow have any plans to release anymore Blizzard Stuff after Tychus and Deathwing? And if so from what franchise? StarCraft, Warcraft, Diablo...?

Thanks!
There are no more planned Blizzard items.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechirico7 View Post
Here is an online translation:
HI ALEX. NO PLANS TO MAKE THE MEDUSA Inhumans ? It would BEAUTY DO IF THE SIDESHOW . GREETINGS AND THANKS.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent23 View Post
Hi Alex,

Are there any plans for a TDK life size Ledger Joker bust to accompany the life size Bale Batman bust that SS has released?

Thank you.
I haven't heard any news about a Ledger Joker Life-Size Bust. The only Ledger piece I'm aware of is the PF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenoToys View Post
Hello Alex,

If my waitilist converts...Is there anyway to pay the item with my reward points??

Thanks
Typically, applying reward points isn't possible to Wait List conversations but I would definitely contact our customer service department to see if perhaps it would be doable. They would have the most up-to-date info about what is and is not possible with orders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by €vil View Post
Hi,
Any chance of the Elder Predator Legendary Scale Bust that was cancelled ever being revived?
This -s a piece that is missing in my collection.
Thanks
It's still cancelled at this point. That could change in the future but for now it has not popped back up as an item to re-solicit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsinwing1989 View Post
Is there a possibility that we could receive dark phoenix variants in the future, as i would be interested in buying them?
Dark Pheonix variants are not happening.They were considered but they were abandoned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeungmei View Post
Hi Alex,

Do the new hulk maquette be sculpted by digital or traditional ?
Digital

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality View Post
Good day to you Sideshow Alex

I hope you had an awesome Christmas & New Years.
I'm sure you're being asked this a lot due to the excitement of how awesome TFA is, but when might be see the pictures for the Kylo Ren PF? I'm dying to see if he'll have a snow base like in the final battle. Just one more question, when will we see other TFA 1/4 PF characters?

Thank you very much for your time Alex. Have a great day
Kylo Ren MIGHT be revealed in February if it's completed in time and approved in early Feb at the latest. If not, then it would be pushed back until it's finished/approved.

As for other TFA PFs....they are planned but I don't know when they will actually be released. Hopefully 2 more in 2016 (not counting Kylo Ren of course).

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRodri2540 View Post
With the Hulk Maquette going up for pre-order today will there be a Hulkbuster in the near future?
No Hulkbuster is planned at this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhumor View Post
Hi Alex!

Any possibility to see a new fully sculpted Superman, with mixed media cape to go with our PowerGirl?

Thanks!
There's more Superman in the future but as to whether it is going to be fully sculpted or not I just do not know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raas Kaaz View Post
Hi Alex !

seeing Darth Phoenix, Capt. Marvel and Alien and other going up for PO now.. can we expect the Sandtrooper going up in the next couple weeks as well ?
Sandtrooper should HOPEFULLY be up in February for Pre-Order but it's possible it might be bumped to March.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDinoHunter View Post
Hello SSALEX,

Any news on the Supergirl premium format and the Artgerm art print that was previewed a few months ago! I am super excited to get my pre-orders down for both.

Thank you as always!!!
The Supergirl PF should be up for Pre-Order in Feb/March. The Supergirl print is estimated to Pre-Order in February.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Court_Bailore View Post
Hi Alex,

Any idea of when we can see the next court of the dead preorder? How many court pieces do you expect in 2016? And any word on how xiall's back dangle's would be supported?

Thank you Alex!!!!
The next Court piece should be up for Pre-Order in Feb/March. There is currently estimated to be 4/5 Court Pre-Orders in 2016.

Xiall's fabric components are held in place with a pin in her lower back, fancy ringed attachments near her right & left armpits and then attachments near her hips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovenor View Post
Hey Alex,

Is there any reason the new CoTD print malavestros is not a sideshow exclusive like all the other prints?

Thanks!
A few of our retailers wanted to sell art prints, so an allotment for each piece is being made available to those retailers that wish to sell them through their shops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wah View Post
Hi Alex,

Is the Supergirl Premium Format having the head sculpt re-worked on or is what we saw of her last pretty much what we are getting? Thank you.
The sculpt for the portrait is remaining the same. The left hand has gotten a new sculpt. The paint on her face and exposed flesh on her hands, legs, and stomach has been changed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-a-tron View Post
Hi Alex,

Okay I really hate to ask this because I know most collectors are sick of Iron man but, I need one for my collection and would rather not go to ebay, so...

Is Sideshow planning to release any 1/4 scale (PF or Maquette) Iron Man pieces that would more closely resemble the Mark III or Mark VII look (I'd even settle for the Mark 43)? Or, even better, be comic based?

Thanks!
I know some Iron Man pieces are in the works but I really am in the dark as to what version/iteration they will be. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post
Hi Alex,

Can we expect another Starcraft statue in the future? Protoss, maybe, hopefully?

Thank you.
There are no more Starcraft pieces happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmatikone View Post
Hi Alex,
How about a Sylvanas figure to coincide with the release of World of Warcraft:Legion.
I'm sure you could move 2000 of those as quickly as Kerrigan!
Sorry, there are no more World of Warcraft pieces in the works at this time either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuppetMad View Post
Hi Alex,

Just wanting to know if SS will definitely complete the Guardians of the Galaxy team or not? Gamora looks like will be an awesome statue, but a lot of us aren't interested in just her alone. Can you confirm that we will be getting the rest of the team?

Reason I ask is because I remember a Star Lord and Rocket PF going up over a year ago and were pulled. Can you explain what happened and whether they will be going back up again.

Really don't want to wait 10 years before seeing the full team. thanks
I know of one for sure piece that will pair with Gamora with the potential of maybe more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khrisc View Post
Hi Alex,

With the release of the new Hulk maquette..will SS release an Iron Man mk43 and mk45 maquette as well?
Sorry I just don't know. There is more Iron Man but I don't know what version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimsoyens View Post
Alex,

please release the new star wars premium formats already.. im jealous of other lines having some good releases. need me some new star wars pfs! nowwwww...!

thanks
They are coming for sure!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilky View Post
Since the Wolf Predator uses the Limited edition moniker, will it be revisited in the future?
It's always possible but this is a piece I haven't seen pop up as a revisit, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raas Kaaz View Post
Alex,
is there any info why the Hot Toys 1/4 Vader is just not coming up for PO ?? Its been shown for so long and it seamed to be as good as ready... do they implement changes ? Maybe even do a ESB Vader version ?? Any chance to get a response or statement from HT as a distributor ?
We aren't kept abreast of news about products that haven't been released from Hot Toys.

I will say, even when item looks to be ready (from someone seeing it as a picture in a magazine or at a convention) it doesn't always mean that it is ready to solicit anytime soon. There could still be final licensor approvals that need to occur. Something needs to be re-engineered. It cannot be fit into the manufacturing schedule as early as expected, and so on. These are just some examples as to why an item that is seemingly done (and possibly is fully done) doesn't solicit as quickly as some would hope.

:-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fremen View Post
Hi Alex,

The Dark World Thor that is shipping in a couple of weeks, PVC or Polystone Body (and base)?
Polystone body and base. There are some elements not he piece that will not be polystone (such as the fabric cape, the exclusive lighting feature for the hammer is not polystone, the hammer strap that dangles off the hammer is not polystone).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainy View Post
Hi Alex,
Do you know if there is any plan to release any life size busts from Marvel/DC lines.
I know there is at least one Marvel life-size bust coming down the pipeline possibly but I haven't heard any DC Life-Size Bust news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality View Post
Hi Alex

Last question & then I'll leave you alone for a while ;-)
Any chance Sideshow has a 1/4 Arkham Knight Batman planned? Prime 1's looks great but 1/3 would be a challenge to display in the Man Cave

I was also just curious if a 1/4 Superman 52 PF is on the horizon

Thank you for your time Alex
No Arkham Knight Batman PF in the works that I know of. There is future Superman but it hasn't been relayed to me what version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRodri2540 View Post
With the Hulk Maquette going up for pre-order will there be a Hulkbuster in the near future?
There is no Hulkbuster expected at this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpuli28 View Post
Hi Alex.

With the rapidly increasing price hikes, is it possible for SS to consider utilizing codes toward newly released PO's?

Im sure your familiar with the complaints of people stating they're being priced out of purchases.
There is typically a pack out postcard every month with a $20 that can be used toward Pre-Order items that are not brand brand new. Those codes can be used on Pre-Order items that have been on the site 2/3 months or longer.
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 05:37 AM   #4625
martineaumichae
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Alex,

Okay so Heman is on PO Right now, and I we have seen pictures of Skeletor but nothing on sideshows site, and we have a coming soon for Evil-Lyn. Does that mean she will go on PO next, or will Skeletor since he has been on Display at CC and such? Also when can we expect the next one to go on PO?

Thanks,

~Mike
martineaumichae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 06:05 AM   #4626
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Hi, SSAlex.I just want to ask, any updates regarding the Voltron maquette?
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 08:23 AM   #4627
Atimantium
Hydra

Alex,
Thank you as always for answering all of our questions. I greatly appreciate it.
Thank you and the Sideshow team for the Dark Phoenix PF.
you have made me very happy but just like a child I'm not fully satiated yet.
Is there any chance of Magneto, Juggernaut, Nightcrawler, Jubulee or Beast PF's?
I've collected the entire X-Men line and it really stinks that some key characters haven't been made.
I'm sure that you can't fully answer me but maybe you could give a good hint to keep me hopeful that we are going to get more X-Men this year. Thanks Again!
Atimantium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 08:25 AM   #4628
Atimantium
Hydra

Call me crazy but even Mr. Sinister or Morph too. :wink:
Atimantium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 09:25 AM   #4629
Raas Kaaz
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Thank you again for your time !! you are great Alex!!!

Now that sounds like February - March could be a good month for STAR WARS PF collectors
Raas Kaaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 09:35 AM   #4630
Agent23
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Thank you for taking time to answer my question SS Alex.
Agent23 is offline   Reply With Quote