Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Diamond Select

Old 09-11-2009, 01:30 PM   #21
d rod
Xtreme Sports Master
Administrator

Casper,
What is the point of your post? If you find a problem with a statue, you really think posting on a thread is your best method? So if you car has a problem do you contact the dealership or post it on a forum?

Your information would be for the greater good if you went to the source (license owner, retailer whom you purchased the statue from). A post like this will not fix the issue, make shipping safer or have the postal workers handle the products with better care.

Regardless if it's CS Moore Studio or any other company, you will probably get better results by contacting them. Don't assume that they read every post on every thread. If there is a packaging problem, they would even be grateful for the quick and direct contact so they can investigate it and avoid future problems.

Majority of the manufacturers do have to have their pieces go through drop tests. But, that doesn't mean that they won't break because ultimately shipping an item goes through different impacts compared to a drop test. Just look at how Jim Carrey handled his boxes, no drop test can check for that.
d rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 10:23 PM   #22
casper
Doh!

I don't assume anything and definitely not expecting to solve my problem this way.

I've said enough about that... Posting the problem here is something different than contacting CS Moore which is of course the first and most necessary thing to do.

I was not the one responsible to contact CS Moore Studio (that has to do with the local shop owner) so there is no reason to expand on this.

I don't know what the other guy, who also received a piece broken, did. I don't know if he bought his piece straight from Moore or not.
casper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 10:33 PM   #23
casper
Doh!

That's my piece before getting repaired (watch the screws inside I told you at the beginning)...

The second one broken had the same issue with the cloak...
casper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 11:11 PM   #24
Collection King 13
You Should Punch Your Face in the Face!!!
Adamantium Plus Member

You should've contacted Moore 1st... Their Cust Svc is top Notch!

"Grailability" -One collectibles potential on becoming a Grail Piece. Pronunciation [greyl-uh-bil-i-tee]
"Flipphobia" -One collectors morbid fear of flippers. Pronunciation [flip-foh-bee-uh]
"Flipollector" -One Who Flips with the intent of purchasing something else for their collection. Pronunciation [flip-uh-lek-ter]
http://statueforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=75&dateline=1236098318
Collection King 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 11:16 PM   #25
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Their service IS top notch. I contacted them regarding the new waiting list option they have on the website about the Nightmare Puppeteer. Shelley emailed me a few hours later, stating they had a cancellation and had one on reserve for me, sent me an invoice as well. Then today, when I paid, she shipped it to me the same afternoon, sent me the tracking number and a nice, friendly thank you email, and made sure it would be a signed statue for me. Also, talked to her on the phone, and she was absolutely sweet and amazing to talk to. Not that I'm trying to get down on you or anything for having it repaired yourself, but the service at CS Moore Studios is wonderful!!! Couldn't be happier
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 02:13 AM   #26
fantasticrour
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

CS Moore is top notch. Hardly ever do I get any statues made by them which have damages. Still, why would casper need to contact CSMoore directly? He bought it from his Local Comic Shop and he delt with them direct. Does this mean if customers but a statue from a Local Comic Book store and the piece came damaged, they can also contact CSMoore for a replacement? And will CSMoore take care of all shipping back and forth? If not, wouldn't the best route for casper to take is deal direct with the LCS?

I've bought statues from LCS and in the past when I got a damaged one, the statue company can't help me. They'll ask me to take it back to my LCS and deal with them instead. Not much the statue makes can do.
fantasticrour is offline   Reply With Quote