Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Giclees/Lithos/Prints/Posters

Old 02-05-2017, 08:53 PM   #1
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

Some Amazing New Prints From Ink Ink Collectibles

Every few weeks I hop around to the various websites that I buy stuff from just to see if any new items have been added and boy was I shocked when I logged onto Ink Ink Collectibles earlier today as they have some absolutely STUNNING new prints up for sale right now. And the funny thing is they aren't even ARtgerm prints. They are prints by Muju and if your unfamiliar with Muju....well, your wont be for very long. Trust me on that one as he is just a brilliant artist.

Part of me is kinda wishing I hadn't discovered them as I just wound up placing my largest order to date from Ink Ink and I had just got done placing a really big order from both Top Cow and J Scott Campbell due to both having great sales, but I just couldnt resist these prints. Here are a few examples:

Just absolutely STUNNING work. This print is honestly one of the most beautiful prints I have seen in years.

Just stunning, absolutely stunning. Can't wait to get my order and if your a print collector and you like these prints, I would jump on them asap. There is only a limited quanitity availale and I am betting they sell out very quickly. There is also a great Harley print by DCWJ and a great Wonder Woman print by Mico Suayan.

Plus Artgerm has some great Wonder Woman variants available as well. Just couldnt say no to those either. Ink Ink is just a very dangerous site when it comes to spending money!!

OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 06:05 PM   #2
KELPIE
New Republic

Just curious, do the artists know these are for sale here?
KELPIE is offline   Reply With Quote