Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comic Book Art/Commissions/Sketches > Tony Perna

Old 07-05-2013, 11:44 AM   #1
Rogue
I wear the pants around here
Producer

Perna Studios Presents Classic Fairy Tales

Perna Studios is very excited to announce our fifth trading card set (in the works) entitled Classic Fairy Tales (for release in the Spring of 2015). This set will focus on the classic traditional stories from our youth. Stories include; Red Riding Hood, Snow White, The Land of Oz, Hansel and Gretel, The Three Bears, Wonderland and many more. This set will also include sketch cards from some of the top artists in the industry.

Our first sneak peek card for this release will be of Red Riding Hood drawn by artist Juri H. Chinchilla. These will be given away at Tony Perna's table during the Fan Expo Canada comic con in Toronto August 22nd-25th 2013 (one per person). www.fanexpocanada.com

Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 04:40 PM   #2
Meteor Man
Imperial Guardsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
Perna Studios is very excited to announce our fourth trading card set (in the works) entitled Classic Fairy Tales (for release in the Fall of 2014). This set will focus on the classic traditional stories from our youth. Stories include; Red Riding Hood, Snow White, The Land of Oz, Hansel and Gretel, The Three Bears, Wonderland and many more. This set will also include sketch cards from some of the top artists in the industry.

Our first sneak peek card for this release will be of Red Riding Hood drawn by artist Juri H. Chinchilla. These will be given away at Tony Perna's table during the Fan Expo Canada comic con in Toronto August 22nd-25th 2013 (one per person). www.fanexpocanada.com

Wow...that looks great! I wish I could be there.
Meteor Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 05:11 PM   #3
Rogue
Producer

Perna Studios is happy to announce a new promo for our upcoming Classic Fairy Tales card set. These promo cards will be available at the 60th Philly Non-Sports Card Show (May 4th) in Allentown, Pennsylvania. http://phillynon-sportscardshow.com/

Classic Fairy Tales SP2 Promo - Art by Soni Alcorn-Hender - Will be given away in promo packs (at the door) with paid admission on Sunday May 4th.

Old 04-12-2014, 01:04 PM   #4
Rogue
Producer

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Perna Studios will have limited edition metal variants available for purchase at the 60th Philly Non-Sports Card Show on May 3rd and 4th 2014.

Come by our table and be one of the first to own these rare metal variants. You can purchase one, two, or all five. These are limited to only 1 of each per person. Price is set at $10.00 each.

More information about the show can be found on the main page of the Philly Non-Sports Card Show website
http://phillynon-sportscardshow.com/

Old 05-10-2014, 04:47 PM   #5
Rogue
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Perna Studios will have limited edition metal variants available for purchase at the 60th Philly Non-Sports Card Show on May 3rd and 4th 2014.

Come by our table and be one of the first to own these rare metal variants. You can purchase one, two, or all five. These are limited to only 1 of each per person. Price is set at $10.00 each.

More information about the show can be found on the main page of the Philly Non-Sports Card Show website
http://phillynon-sportscardshow.com/

We have very limited metal variant cards available for sale. We will also send the 3 promos from the Philly Show with any metal card order at no additional charge.

If anyone is only interested in the 3 promos from the show we can ship all 3 promos for $5.00 shipping. Please email us at tmontana@sympatico.ca if interested.
Old 08-15-2014, 09:17 AM   #6
Rogue
Producer

Perna Studios is happy to announce a new promo for our upcoming Classic Fairy Tales card set. This promo card will be given away for free at Tony Perna's table at the 2014 Fan Expo Canada convention from August 28th to 31st. www.fanexpocanada.com

There will also be limited edition metal variant cards of this available for $10.00 each at the convention.

Classic Fairy Tales SP3 Promo - Art by Hanie Mohd - www.facebook.com/HanieMohd

Old 12-14-2014, 02:09 PM   #7
Rogue
Producer

We're very happy to reveal our artist list for the Classic Fairy Tales trading card set! We're excited to have these fantastic artists contributing to our set! Release date for this set is Spring 2015.

www.pernastudios.deviantart.com

Old 12-14-2014, 03:34 PM   #8
risingstar
Jedi Order

Looking good!
risingstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 12:43 PM   #9
Rogue
Producer

We will now begin showing artist sketch card showcases for the Classic Fairy Tales set.

Stacey Kardash

www.skardash.deviantart.com

Old 01-05-2015, 11:52 AM   #10
Rogue
Producer

Eric McConnell

www.jedidad.deviantart.com