Statue Forum 

StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comics

» Spotlight
DGK Sideshow Domino PF DGK XM Moon Knight Statue DGK P1 Gurren Lagann Full Drill Statue Clay Moore - Inside Stories

Old 11-24-2021, 02:44 PM   #1861
ParisDean
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

The pre-order option on cheapgraphicnovels is fairly new. I've pre-ordered some items recently, but the release dates for those haven't arrived so I can't say what that particular experience is like yet. All the in-stock books I ordered in the past were shipped in extremely safe packaging without any cancellations. I have no complaints.
ParisDean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 03:23 PM   #1862
mva5580
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Thanks for the info.

I guess 1 positive is that I'm down to 2 I'm considering ordering now as I somehow was lucky enough to find the Captain America Brubaker and Simonson Thor omnibus at a used book/movie/game place close to home last night for really good prices. Can't believe that worked out.

Uncanny X-Men Vol 2 & Infinity Gauntlet are the other 2 I'm interested in. And Uncanny now says January 4th where it said December 21 yesterday. So who knows really.
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 11:42 PM   #1863
wktf
Columnist Thunder Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580 View Post
Anyone here have a decent amount of experience with cheapgraphicnovels.com?

I ask because if I go to their site, there are multiple Marvel omnibus I'm interested in ordering but on their site they're all available for "pre-order" with a release date of either late this month/or sometime in December. I guess I'm just curious how reliable listings like this are and whether or not they'll actually be in stock, and if it is legitimate then maybe I should just wait to see if instocktrades.com gets them in also? It looks like cheapgraphicnovels charges you immediately and I don't know if I want to pre-order multiple things from them without knowing whether or not they'll actually have them in stock.
CGN never has disappointed me. I?ve been ordering from them for years. Keeping books in your Wish List triggers emails from them so you can order when they?re available. They used to do pre-orders, then stopped, and has recently started up again. I?ve ordered a few from pre-orders and received my What If? omnibus volume 1 as soon as it was available. They?re a great shop.
wktf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 02:20 AM   #1864
Davidian
The InJustice League

CGN is the way to go. Been ordering from them for years and have never been disappointed. Great prices and excellent packaging.
Davidian is offline   Reply With Quote