Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Gentle Giant

Old 10-09-2022, 04:43 AM   #1
Belzemont
Doh!

Gentle Giant New Reward System

Is it just me or is Gentle Giants New reward system kind of messed up compared to their old one.

The old system let you earn a dollar every week by posting on your Facebook page.

You earned reward points starting at 5% then going to 10% when you spent over 250 dollars and finally going to 15% if i remember right when you spent another 500 Dollars.

The new system has just some starting rewards from when they switched over. You stay at just 5% reward points earned for the whole year. You also get 10 bucks in rewards when they fulfill 3 and then 6 orders. Oh and if you spend 250 dollars in a single order you get $2.50 in reward points. They also give you some reward points for reviewing their products no specifics.

Finally you cant even look at your reward point history so you know that you got your reward points for doing a review or for an old preorder that they took over a year to complete. I know from past history that on those old preorders they more often then not wouldn't even give you the reward points unless you kept tracked and messaged them.
Belzemont is offline   Reply With Quote