Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 02-23-2021, 08:08 PM   #511
saberhagen
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philintheblank View Post
Nice. I'll give that a try when Scarecrow goes up for PO.
Hoping that info drops in the next newsletter. The Bat villain front has been pretty quiet from all companies, think the only 1/6 or 1/4 news since the Ivy reveal has been TH Scarecrow, Sideshow Batman Who Laughs, and long-term XM 1/4 character plans (all repeats).
saberhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 09:02 PM   #512
stevo84
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

How does their allotment on TH get sold out before the stock on Sideshows website? What will likely be the max amount of EXs they make?
stevo84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 10:47 PM   #513
No1WonderFan
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
Well looks like this worked for me. Just got notice of the $25 refund on my Superman PO.
Good. I emailed yesterday that I'd like to just go ahead and use all my $15 rewards towards Superman 2.0 if possible. I will be satisfied with that.

I mean, if the pre-orders are going to sell out that fast now, there's no way to use them ahead of time. Of course, if they'd ever made it where we could add them to our account in preparation for a future release, but we all know that didn't happen....
No1WonderFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 10:55 PM   #514
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1WonderFan View Post
Good. I emailed yesterday that I'd like to just go ahead and use all my $15 rewards towards Superman 2.0 if possible. I will be satisfied with that.

I mean, if the pre-orders are going to sell out that fast now, there's no way to use them ahead of time. Of course, if they'd ever made it where we could add them to our account in preparation for a future release, but we all know that didn't happen....
I mean, obviously everyone can do it however they like. I like to be proactive in these situations, so I would list out each line item, what the credit (or in this case rewards) is for and the amount, and the order number and date each is associated with. I'm also a Virgo scientist, so there's that
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 10:58 PM   #515
No1WonderFan
Blue Falcon

Too funny. That's exactly what I did in my email. Hopefully I have the same luck.
No1WonderFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 11:00 PM   #516
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1WonderFan View Post
Too funny. That's exactly what I did in my email. Hopefully I have the same luck.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	raw.png
Views:	364
Size:	195.8 KB
ID:	137211  
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 11:27 PM   #517
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saberhagen View Post
Hoping that info drops in the next newsletter. The Bat villain front has been pretty quiet from all companies, think the only 1/6 or 1/4 news since the Ivy reveal has been TH Scarecrow, Sideshow Batman Who Laughs, and long-term XM 1/4 character plans (all repeats).
That'd be nice. That teaser pretty much sold me already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevo84 View Post
How does their allotment on TH get sold out before the stock on Sideshows website? What will likely be the max amount of EXs they make?
As far as I know, we only have two examples of SS getting the EX. This and the 1/4 Catwoman. It's possible people assumed TH was the only place to get the ex and went through them first. It's also possible SS doesn't list theirs until TH sells out. If they keep in line with the last few pieces then it would be 250. I'd think 500 max given how quickly it sold out, but might be higher.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 03:54 PM   #518
stevo84
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philintheblank View Post
That'd be nice. That teaser pretty much sold me already.

As far as I know, we only have two examples of SS getting the EX. This and the 1/4 Catwoman. It's possible people assumed TH was the only place to get the ex and went through them first. It's also possible SS doesn't list theirs until TH sells out. If they keep in line with the last few pieces then it would be 250. I'd think 500 max given how quickly it sold out, but might be higher.
I tried to get the exclusive with TH website but it said it had -10 stock so I couldn't order one But i noticed a post from TH on instagram saying about the stock on SS so i grabbed an EX pronto from Sideshow.
stevo84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 09:17 PM   #519
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevo84 View Post
I tried to get the exclusive with TH website but it said it had -10 stock so I couldn't order one But i noticed a post from TH on instagram saying about the stock on SS so i grabbed an EX pronto from Sideshow.
Yeah, I think that's about how it went for a lot of people that got the ex through SS. Congrats on the pick up.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 03:21 AM   #520
nearmint
Phoenix

I just boxed up Superman to ship back to Tweeterhead tomorrow. I’m going to miss him!
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote