Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Sports

» Spotlight
DGK Diamond Select Premier Black Panther Statue DGK Kotobukiya ArtFX Spiderman & Venom 1:6 Statues Dechirico Diamond Select Gwenpool Statue Comic Soon:
Clay Moore - Inside Stories
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2020, 09:07 PM   #11
Tetragrammaton
The Flash
 
Tetragrammaton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 17,101
Rest in peace
Tetragrammaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 09:30 PM   #12
Demona
Phoenix
 
Demona's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Dela-where??
Posts: 12,649
Kobe was my adult Jordan. I am lucky that I am of an age where I got to see greatness at another level (Jordan, Kobe, LeBron) and still do. I remember him coming into the league and thinking - damn - he is only 2 years older than me! Crazy.

I feel so bad for his wife and kids. To have lost a husband/father and daughter/sister has got to be brutal.

I won’t lie, it was good to see my Pistons beat the Lakers and Kobe/Shaq. I will have that as a memory
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 10:07 PM   #13
mmk123
The X-Men
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 1,015
is that picture really appropriate?
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 10:28 PM   #14
omigeo
Teen Titans
 
omigeo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,766
Oh damn that is such a big loss. Prayers go out to the family
omigeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 11:09 PM   #15
Frankierock
Crime Syndicate
 
Frankierock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Dobbs Ferry, NY
Posts: 7,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
is that picture really appropriate?
Agreed, whether you like him or not. It's not cute when children are involved. No child's life should be cut short like that.

It's a sad day, and unfortunately this is the world we live in. Maybe if it was part of his family he'd have more respect.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 11:36 PM   #16
mmk123
The X-Men
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 1,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankierock View Post
Agreed, whether you like him or not. It's not cute when children are involved. No child's life should be cut short like that.

It's a sad day, and unfortunately this is the world we live in. Maybe if it was part of his family he'd have more respect.
Maybe the moderators just need to take that picture down

And to me whether you liked him or not as an athlete he gave back a lot to help inner-city and underprivileged children and to me that is something that is worthy of respect where that picture shows none
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 10:22 AM   #17
Vecchio1
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?
 
Vecchio1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 1,854
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
is that picture really appropriate?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankierock View Post
Agreed, whether you like him or not. It's not cute when children are involved. No child's life should be cut short like that.

It's a sad day, and unfortunately this is the world we live in. Maybe if it was part of his family he'd have more respect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
Maybe the moderators just need to take that picture down

And to me whether you liked him or not as an athlete he gave back a lot to help inner-city and underprivileged children and to me that is something that is worthy of respect where that picture shows none
Seen this earlier, had to wait to post. What a classless piece of garbage. Sickening
Vecchio1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 10:41 AM   #18
mmk123
The X-Men
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 1,015
Thank you moderators for removing that
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 10:49 AM   #19
Mister H
Hellfire Club
 
Mister H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: High Hrothgar
Posts: 4,172
There were other teen aged girls on the copter. Story just keeps getting worse.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 11:04 AM   #20
mmk123
The X-Men
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 1,015
I am watching CNN and in addition to Kobe and his daughter there was the pilot, a husband and wife and their daughter and a mother and daughter.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:55 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com