Statue Forum 





Go Back   Statue Forum > Just The Facts... > Speculative Fiction

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2021, 08:03 AM   #91
Iko Iko
Legion of Super-Heroes
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Dublin, OH
Posts: 4,725
By the way, just wanted to give a shout out to Spec Fiction. Received my first ever statue from them (XM's Samurai Robin) and the process was smooth. I've heard positive things and I'm glad it went well (which is good because I have SEVERAL pre orders with them ).
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2021, 10:38 AM   #92
sluysken
Fantastic Four
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 84
they are legit
sluysken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2021, 09:56 AM   #93
ruzzell
Luke Cage
 
ruzzell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,750
Giving another gold star to Todd and the folks over at Spec Fiction for helping answer my questions and nagging about when some of the ship delayed Iron Studios pieces were coming. They were quick and courteous to respond on the Messenger app.
ruzzell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 12:01 PM   #94
The Dark Knight
Deadman
 
The Dark Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Antalya/Turkiye
Posts: 3,422
Does ''International Economy'' shipping have a tracking number ?
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2022, 05:36 AM   #95
Spec Fiction
Speculative Fiction
 
Spec Fiction's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Southern Califo
Posts: 750
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
Does ''International Economy'' shipping have a tracking number ?
Yes!
__________________
www.specfictionshop.com
Spec Fiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2022, 05:36 AM   #96
Spec Fiction
Speculative Fiction
 
Spec Fiction's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Southern Califo
Posts: 750
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruzzell View Post
Giving another gold star to Todd and the folks over at Spec Fiction for helping answer my questions and nagging about when some of the ship delayed Iron Studios pieces were coming. They were quick and courteous to respond on the Messenger app.
Thx very much!!
__________________
www.specfictionshop.com
Spec Fiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2022, 03:40 PM   #97
Reikorikku
Doh!
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 12
Hi Todd,

I made my first order recently for the Queen Studios Black Widow 1/4 statue. I reside in Canada. What can I expect in terms of shipping and duty costs? (In terms of a potential range? I know shipping costs have increased).

Thanks.
Reikorikku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2022, 03:41 PM   #98
Spec Fiction
Speculative Fiction
 
Spec Fiction's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Southern Califo
Posts: 750
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reikorikku View Post
Hi Todd,

I made my first order recently for the Queen Studios Black Widow 1/4 statue. I reside in Canada. What can I expect in terms of shipping and duty costs? (In terms of a potential range? I know shipping costs have increased).

Thanks.
Hello


Send us an email
__________________
www.specfictionshop.com
Spec Fiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2022, 08:48 PM   #99
Agent23
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.
 
Agent23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,973
Todd is top notch. He always replies to messages and is just an overall nice guy. I always enjoy doing business with him. Spec Fiction Shop is the only site I buy from these days.

- Allan
Agent23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 12:54 AM   #100
Spec Fiction
Speculative Fiction
 
Spec Fiction's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Southern Califo
Posts: 750
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent23 View Post
Todd is top notch. He always replies to messages and is just an overall nice guy. I always enjoy doing business with him. Spec Fiction Shop is the only site I buy from these days.

- Allan
thanks so much appreciate you!
__________________
www.specfictionshop.com
Spec Fiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:30 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com