Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

» Spotlight
Dechirico Diamond Select Gwenpool Statue BDL Diamond Select Black Panther Statue DGK Sideshow COTD Poxxil Exclusive PF Comic Soon:
Clay Moore - Inside Stories
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2020, 03:42 AM   #271
Tbolt
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.
 
Tbolt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,270
^^^^Bwahaha famous last words. I think I posted the same thing once...
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 01:57 PM   #272
Zolos
Fantastic Four
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
^^^^Bwahaha famous last words. I think I posted the same thing once...
Hahahah
I decided to take it.
Zolos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 02:46 PM   #273
grphyx1
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!
 
grphyx1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 3,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zolos View Post
I like her in photos. I'm only skeptical if it looks a bit too toy-like in real ? It's also my first statue, so I don't know what such statues really look like. Can anyone talk me out of these concerns? because otherwise I find the statue very beautiful. thanks !
OMG I'm witnessing the birth of a actual new collector!!! Welcome to the world of the irrational and the crazy. If you love her enough to want to buy her, you will be happy.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 03:23 PM   #274
Zolos
Fantastic Four
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 79
Thank you for the friendly welcome.

I am happy to read this and hope mine comes out well.
Really ecited for her.
Zolos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 03:50 PM   #275
grphyx1
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!
 
grphyx1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 3,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zolos View Post
Thank you for the friendly welcome.

I am happy to read this and hope mine comes out well.
Really ecited for her.
After you get her it won't be long before your place turns into this
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 04:16 PM   #276
Zolos
Fantastic Four
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
After you get her it won't be long before your place turns into this
I will surely share with you when the time has come. I have a special place for her.
Looks like a nice place to be in, by the way.
Zolos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 11:18 AM   #277
Vracula
Jedi Order
 
Vracula's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Brisbane,Australia
Posts: 23,886
Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
After you get her it won't be long before your place turns into this
That looks effin great.
Vracula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 02:24 PM   #278
Josado
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
 
Josado's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,497
Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
After you get her it won't be long before your place turns into this


That is one hell of a display area!
Josado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 05:58 PM   #279
Zolos
Fantastic Four
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 79
The She Hulk has arrived and has now been unboxed. To make it short for me it's a 9/10 and I'm very happy with her. Without a few little things it would be a 10/10 for me. The concept of her is perfect for me.
I think it would be better if you let the pizza rat be fixed to the base. And I find the teeth too gray in some places.

The overall picture of the statue is really beautiful. The statue is beautifully shaped throughout. The colors are suitable and result in a nice play of colors. The hair from the Exclusive-Edition is really perfect. The normal head is also very beautiful. The face and its expression are awesome.
What I like about the statue is that it has a realistic appearance, that results from the detail. I just wished a little bit more of that detail in the teeth and eyes. But I want to make clear, I think the teeth and eyes are good, the eyes being better than the teeth. You only see it when you come very close, and even than its good but it seems it could be better.
Overall i love the statue.
The longer I looked at her, the more I liked her.
My Brothers are impressed with her too.

I packed her up again until I have the place where I will put her up.
First statue and she already has a special place for me. (for now in the box )
Zolos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 08:45 PM   #280
Star-struck
Sey hallo to my lille fren!
 
Star-struck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zolos View Post
The She Hulk has arrived and has now been unboxed. To make it short for me it's a 9/10 and I'm very happy with her. Without a few little things it would be a 10/10 for me. The concept of her is perfect for me.
I think it would be better if you let the pizza rat be fixed to the base. And I find the teeth too gray in some places.

The overall picture of the statue is really beautiful. The statue is beautifully shaped throughout. The colors are suitable and result in a nice play of colors. The hair from the Exclusive-Edition is really perfect. The normal head is also very beautiful. The face and its expression are awesome.
What I like about the statue is that it has a realistic appearance, that results from the detail. I just wished a little bit more of that detail in the teeth and eyes. But I want to make clear, I think the teeth and eyes are good, the eyes being better than the teeth. You only see it when you come very close, and even than its good but it seems it could be better.
Overall i love the statue.
The longer I looked at her, the more I liked her.
My Brothers are impressed with her too.

I packed her up again until I have the place where I will put her up.
First statue and she already has a special place for me. (for now in the box )
Congrats on your first statue! I really like the EX head on this one. You should post some pictures once you get her in her proper display area. Do you plan on getting more or is one hit enough for you?
Star-struck is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:39 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com