Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

» Spotlight
Dechirico Diamond Select Gwenpool Statue BDL Diamond Select Black Panther Statue DGK Sideshow COTD Poxxil Exclusive PF Comic Soon:
Clay Moore - Inside Stories
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2017, 11:18 AM   #1
Mac Collections
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
 
Mac Collections's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: The Mac Palace
Posts: 161
Speculative Fiction Shop purchase

Has anyone purchased anything from this company before and if so what was your experience good or bad.
Mac Collections is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 11:20 AM   #2
ygfamily21
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
 
ygfamily21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 179
i have a po with them. didnt receive it yet but i heard they are legit. price isnt the best out there but if you cant find a certain piece from your middle man then i think they are a good choice cause they pretty much have everything.
ygfamily21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 11:58 AM   #3
built2shred
Cyclops
Adamantium Plus Member
 
built2shred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 11,554
I've probably bought at least 15+ statues from him over the last few years, several of them XM. He's always come through... That's my personal experience with him anyways...
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 12:12 PM   #4
ryuhayabusa6787
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.
 
ryuhayabusa6787's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 2,194
Bought 1 gg statue from him. Good guy. I would suggest that just like with any seller you confirm ship date before sending money. My statue took a while to get after I paid when it was in stock. Wasn't a big deal for me but to some I can see this being a problem. Not saying this is how he runs the businesss just saying my experience.
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 12:34 PM   #5
Spec Fiction
Speculative Fiction
 
Spec Fiction's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Southern California
Posts: 637
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac Collections View Post
Has anyone purchased anything from 585 737 5893.
PM or email me if you have any questions or need more references


Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
I've probably bought at least 15+ statues from him over the last few years, several of them XM. He's always come through... That's my personal experience with him anyways...
Thanks for the posi feedback Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ygfamily21 View Post
i have a po with them. didnt receive it yet but i heard they are legit. price isnt the best out there but if you cant find a certain piece from your middle man then i think they are a good choice cause they pretty much have everything.
Let me know if tou Need any help or have any questions


Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
Bought 1 gg statue from him. Good guy. I would suggest that just like with any seller you confirm ship date before sending money. My statue took a while to get after I paid when it was in stock. Wasn't a big deal for me but to some I can see this being a problem. Not saying this is how he runs the businesss just saying my experience.
Thanks Ryu
__________________
www.specfictionshop.com
Spec Fiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 01:24 PM   #6
Subby1938
Teen Titans
Adamantium Member
 
Subby1938's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,776
Bought XM Venom and XM Hulkbuster. Shipped to Canada with zero issues. Very reasonable and patient guy to deal with. Thanks

Mile
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 01:54 PM   #7
NorthernLadMSP
Adam Warlock
Adamantium Member
 
NorthernLadMSP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 19,364
I'm curious about this as well. I've done a lot if window browsing on the site, but never purchased.

My main concern is why are the prices so astronomical? Last time I checked a week or two ago, they were selling Venom for $2,699 (probably plus Singapore shipping too) when Venom has been selling on Facebook groups for $1,200-1,500 max.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 02:05 PM   #8
Spec Fiction
Speculative Fiction
 
Spec Fiction's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Southern California
Posts: 637
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
I'm curious about this as well. I've done a lot if window browsing on the site, but never purchased.

My main concern is why are the prices so astronomical? Last time I checked a week or two ago, they were selling Venom for $2,699 (probably plus Singapore shipping too) when Venom has been selling on Facebook groups for $1,200-1,500 max.
Hey northern. Shoot me a pm or email me if you have any questions.

Also, Most all of our listings have a make offer option
__________________
www.specfictionshop.com
Spec Fiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 03:27 PM   #9
dst510
Frackin!
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 31
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac Collections View Post
Has anyone purchased anything from this company before and if so what was your experience good or bad.
Experience was positive overall! Got the XM Studios Classic Iron Man from SpecFiction!
dst510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 11:02 PM   #10
eternalblue02
The X-Men
 
eternalblue02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Clinton CT
Posts: 1,000
Owner goes out of his way to contact me regularly with Transformer info. Received the Imaginarium Soundwave from Spec Op had zero issues. Have Xm Spider Gwen, Optimus and Starscream on P.O. and will use them for the whole TF line. Contact the owner like he mentioned above he’s a good egg.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:14 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com