Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Which one of you is selling on eBay
HowToLitho101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 07:13 PM   #132
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
I don't think anything has sold out yet. What is there now is what was available earlier today. I think the biggest print option is the Lich King at 22x47.

Their site will grey out an option if it sells out and will say "sold out" in red.
Thank you.
Ah I get it now. Ok, I see ranges though like $120.00 - $1,405.00 and only see 1 or 2 sizes but that range includes the framing options.
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 03:07 AM   #133
RadAsGhoul
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

You've nothing to worry about guys, top notch quality, and packaging. And, these are only the first 8, with more to come, as well as Diablo and Starcraft prints!
RadAsGhoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 08:11 AM   #134
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Got my answer hope this helps. I also replied linking this thread to them. I think they really want to hear our feedback.

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for reaching out, nice to hear from you!
All unframed prints are shipped in tubes. They are protected with sheets and filling, and the caps are stapled to the tube with industrial staples.

Hope this helps, but feel absolutely free to let me know if there are any other questions. Is there a thread on the forums we could look at ?

Warm regards,
Joy
Cook and Becker
eternalblue02 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 10:28 AM   #135
cyrax83
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Still way too expensive for essentially a poster.
cyrax83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 10:34 AM   #136
twstd

Yes they're overpriced for sure, but they're still essentially doing gods work right now while Blizz is failing hard.
twstd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 02:46 PM   #137
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

More for you guys who are on the fence or curious about how these are done.

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the link and clarification!
It is completely understandable that there is a need for information, especially when past experiences haven't been quite as good as people would have liked, of course.
It's important to us to be very transparent and clear about the process and quality of all our art. And, of course, with any shipping damage that may occur with the shipping of all our artworks, we stand guarantee and will arrange for replacements if needed

We've actually made some new videos to go with the new website, that shows how our prints are made, the quality, etc. which may be nice for some to see.

Unframed prints: https://vimeo.com/323758464

And also:

Framed prints: https://vimeo.com/323760916
Liquid Gloss on Dibond: https://vimeo.com/323761504
Dibond & Diasec on Dibond: https://vimeo.com/323762220

We're very excited about the World of Warcraft collection ourselves, and the prospect of launching Diablo and StarCraft art in the (near) future, too!

Thank you for your kind words.

Warm regards,
Joy
Cook and Becker

and even more!

Hi Dan,

Just read the thread, and thought I'd add to my last e-mail to perhaps answer some questions.

The epoxy on our artworks does of course not crack after time passes. We offer a lifelong guarantee on our Dibond + Diasec and Acrylic Glass artworks to the original buyer. This is for discoloring, hanging, but, of course, also if the epoxy would crack over time (I noticed I said Dibond + Diasec on Dibond in my last e-mail by mistake, by the way).

What may be also nice to know is that any art bought on our website can be returned within 4 weeks if the person is not satisfied with the quality (which has thankfully never happened).

Concerning our own limited edition runs: Cook and Becker indeed has the official license from Blizzard, and our own editions are unique. This means we offer people certified art giclees of museum-grade, archival quality. The measurements of prints and edition sizes are determined together with Blizzard. It sometimes happens that the same illustration is also used and sold by a different company in poster-form, or, as I read, as an exclusive auction piece. Those works of course differ from the art giclees we offer, since they will have a different size and quality.

As for the promotion from Blizzard: it's incoming We're currently working on it together with them.

Feel free to let me if there are any other questions or doubts. I'd be more than happy to answer them!

Warm regards,
Joy
Cook and Becker

Sorry if I'm cluttering this space up. I also asked her when the next batch is due to go up or at least an eta. I'll probably hear back tomorrow.
eternalblue02 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 03:07 PM   #138
Luminous
Cyclops

That's awesome. Thanks for sharing that info, eternalblue. Love it when companies actually care about what their customers think. Some good info in there.
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 03:09 PM   #139
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

Oh no! I better buy the rest of them now if blizz is going to promote them as well lol.
s_paulik87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 03:38 PM   #140
twstd

Amazing info, they seem like a good company.

I agree with s_paulik87, the moment these get promoted by Blizz, they're gone.
twstd is offline   Reply With Quote