Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 01-26-2006, 05:59 PM   #1
Tattoo-S
Mrs. Wookie~'Venger's Girl~GORE Princess~Silly Sister~Beast Lover

Torchure Tuesday.......Nice friend!

So I PMed my good friend Avenger to tell him of my torchure, he is ordinarly very nice to me; however, you can see from his responce that all niceness has gone right out the window........MY GOOD FRIEND INDEED LOL!

Now here is the email that I sent to him, in a response to his asking me if I feel better?
Quote:
Thanks.....I was thinking about you all day yesturday, and worried into the night....Wasn't yesturday your day off, and I didn't see you online all day. Did you manage to make it on at all? What did you do. I told John that perhaps you all went out to pick up some stuff, as I hear that your area is expecting some snow today/tomarrow.....
I missed you, I guess. Had no one to harrass Well, except for Coca and Wolverine1, but even that isn't much fun w/o you!....LOL

I do feel a little better today, although I am unimpressed that my husband has given me little pity, and infact is draggin me out to the movies tonight to see "Underwold, Evolution". Which I could care less about. I would like to see "When a Stranger Calls". Oh well, someone has to be the "easy"one but man does it get old fast!

Tues was my day of Torcher, I told you about the tooth, actually the tooth came out rather easy, but the root has some kind of f'kn (Clinton) curve in it and the next thing I know some 200 + guy (who's not my husband) is on top of me (literally) drilling me. Hehehehehe NOT fun. And every time I go there, (dental insurance SUCKS) no one seems to have a clue about what's what. I ask the girl about the x-rays I had taken not 10 before, and she tells me that she doen't know of any new x-rays and is looking at an x-ray from 2000, can you believe these morons. Then the "oral surgeon" says to me at one point (after) "oh, I hope you remembered to take your pre-meds. I see your chart says that you have a heart murmer...." F'kn idiot. (At this point I suppose I should feel lucky that not only does the jacknut know how to read, but that the information is in my chart at all! Not only that the guy was a complete ass, and nearly broke some of my front/top teeth, while f'kn around in there with that wisdom tooth. Nearly the whole time, I am thinking, Holy Hell, this is it, I am going to die in a dentists chair, or I am going to go on a killing spree, either way it could be the end for me. LOL

If that isn't enough, I had a apptmnt just after this to have my (first) mammogram. Now I don't know if your familiar with what they do. They take your boob, (or my boob in this case) and they put on this platform that moves up and down, there is also this little clear bucket type thing that has a grid on it, similiar to that of an x-ray.....they situate your boob on this platform, and then lower the clear bucket thing on top of your boob to flaten it out. (I am cool up to this point) Then they lift the platform to it's most uncomfortable position where it is digging into your side/ribs while at the same time pulling/tugging at your breast area and skin. Now listen, it hurts, but it gets better, the bucket thing continues to flatten out your breast... lots of pressure/pinching......and if that isn't enough the tech comes in (small obnoxious women with the worlds worst breath) and proceeds to screwdown the bucket section even more like a ****ing vice. Now....to make this moderately long story somewhat shorter (use your imagination) and think about this being done 4 times (differeant view/angles) on each breast.
The whole time I wondering if this ***** knows how f'kn lucky she is that my boob is clamped into this torchure device or she might find her head in it shortly.

Now ask me again if I feel better. I always knew there was a reason I wanted to be a man, I just never thought it would involve a large vice that took pictures of fatty tissue. LOL

I have no clue what a "prostate" test might entail, but it can't be anything even close to this kind of thing. This being said, I will have much more patience with my "grabby" husband and his fondling any day over this insane examination.

Anyhow, good to see you online. I will email you directly with other thoughts.
And now my good Friend Avengers response............

Quote:
I'm sorry but

ROTFLMFAO.
You have me in tears woman. I would love to say it was the fact that I was feeling your pain .................................................. ..... but that was too damn funny. I had the same hook on the root of my tooth, I could feel the bones grinding when the were trying to get it out.

Glad you are feeling somewhat better.
Now I ask you, is this a good friend or what.........finding the humor in my misery.......I would ask for nothing less.

Love you A~

S~
Tattoo-S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 06:07 PM   #2
Avenger
Galactus

Still brings me to tears even the second time around.
Avenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 06:09 PM   #3
Tattoo-S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenger
Still brings me to tears even the second time around.
I have to admit, that getting it off my chest......(Pun TOTALLY intended) does make me feel better in a few more ways. LOL
Old 01-26-2006, 07:26 PM   #4
Tattoo-S

I guess nobody else found it all that funny.....LOL!
Old 01-26-2006, 08:04 PM   #5
Wolverine1
SNIKT!!! Keeping the pimp hand strong! Rot Minister of Nocturnal Security

The part about the guy on top of you drilling, is funny!
Wolverine1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 08:37 PM   #6
CKinSD
Crush Mod
Super Moderator

great read and post. very funny for sure.
Old 01-26-2006, 10:24 PM   #7
JadeGiant
Angry Green Rage Monster Mod. SMASH!
Super Moderator

I can feel the love here
JadeGiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 10:25 PM   #8
Miikael
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tattoo S
I guess nobody else found it all that funny.....LOL!
I'm just sitting here pondering about whether or not I should tell you it's spelt torture or not... sorry =(
Miikael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 10:56 PM   #9
Avenger
Galactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miikael
I'm just sitting here pondering about whether or not I should tell you it's spelt torture or not... sorry =(
I believe she was subconsciously transfering her torture to TattooX (his avatar is the Torch). So the pain and lack of sympathy from TattooX caused her subconscious mind to type Torcher.Good save hunh S

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadegiant
I can feel the love here
Can't you though.
Avenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 11:30 PM   #10
Miikael
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenger
I believe she was subconsciously transfering her torture to TattooX (his avatar is the Torch). So the pain and lack of sympathy from TattooX caused her subconscious mind to type Torcher.Good save hunh S
Ok I'll let her off the hook just this once, next time though, I'm calling her parents. Damn kids these days.
Miikael is offline   Reply With Quote