Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 12-28-2016, 06:53 PM   #5541
ciscocisco1000
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Hi Alex. Can you tell us any info on both the Hulk and Deadpool busts that were shown in 1 of the videos Sideshow recently released on YouTube? Expected p.o date, exclusives, or alternate colors like a Red Hulk? Thanks in advance
ciscocisco1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 08:18 PM   #5542
jpuli28
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpuli28 View Post
Hi Alex.

Who holds the 1/4 scale comic The Dark Knight Returns (Frank Miller ver) license?

Merry Christmas!

I'm not in the know if that is something that falls under the DC/WB umbrella or is separated out. If it is something separated out I do not know who would have the rights to it.

Thanks! So its safe to assume, Sideshow doesn't have the rights and there is no Batman PF in the pipeline?
jpuli28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 09:47 PM   #5543
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raas Kaaz View Post
Hello Alex,

can you please get some of the confusion about the Iron Studio 1/4 vader?

I asked you a few weeks ago about it and you told us that there are no plans that SSC will distribute this piece.

Now we saw a public statement from Iron Studios that this piece will be available at Sideshow... can you please let us know if that's true.. and if so, when the PO will be available cause according to IS its suppose to be for PO starting today.

Thanks a million !
Here's my last post about it from the 19th -

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSAlex View Post
As of right now there are no plans to distribute Iron Studios Star Wars items but that is how it stands today. Things could always change. There was a time we weren't distributing any of their items and then we started to distribute some of their Marvel pieces.
Since that post there's been no info passed along to me about a green light of Sideshow distributing their Star Wars items but that doesn't mean those that coordinate distribution of items aren't coordinating something. If it's ever ever officially passed on to me that we'll be distributing their Star Wars items I'll let y'all know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciscocisco1000 View Post
Hi Alex. Can you tell us any info on both the Hulk and Deadpool busts that were shown in 1 of the videos Sideshow recently released on YouTube? Expected p.o date, exclusives, or alternate colors like a Red Hulk? Thanks in advance
Deadpool Bust will be up for Pre-Order first...very soon.

Hulk is a little further out.

I'm not aware of any variants being made out of them.

Quote:
Quote:
Hi Alex.

Who holds the 1/4 scale comic The Dark Knight Returns (Frank Miller ver) license?

Merry Christmas!

I'm not in the know if that is something that falls under the DC/WB umbrella or is separated out. If it is something separated out I do not know who would have the rights to it.

Thanks! So its safe to assume, Sideshow doesn't have the rights and there is no Batman PF in the pipeline?
My eye into the future only goes so far, so I'm not aware of one. BUT that doesn't mean something may not be in the pipeline...I just wouldn't know about it (plus, even if I did I wouldn't be able to disclose such info since it's never been officially announced on the Sideshow website or through official sideshow social outlets).
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 11:42 PM   #5544
ciscocisco1000
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Thanks for the quick response and info on the busts can't wait to pre-order both of them. Seeing how we are going to hopefully get 2 busts for pre-order this year coming up can we expect more Marvel busts in the near future? Or other licenses like DC, Star Wars, etc.?
ciscocisco1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 11:50 PM   #5545
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciscocisco1000 View Post
Thanks for the quick response and info on the busts can't wait to pre-order both of them. Seeing how we are going to hopefully get 2 busts for pre-order this year coming up can we expect more Marvel busts in the near future? Or other licenses like DC, Star Wars, etc.?
There are some future Star Wars Life-Size Busts in the works but I do not know if there are any DC or more Marvel at this time.
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 01:06 PM   #5546
ALI3NS
Fantastic Four

Hi Alex,
Really looking forward to the upcoming Catwoman (Michelle Pfeiffer) PF release. Can we expect PF's for any other characters from the original Batman movies such as Joker (Jack Nicholson), Penguin (Danny DeVito), Riddler (Jim Carrey), Mr. Freeze (Arnold S.) or another Batman from Batman Returns, Batman Forever, or Batman & Robin?
Thank you!
ALI3NS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 02:11 PM   #5547
BurningRage
Inhumans

Will the Hulk bust have a pedestal base like Deadpool?
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 02:36 AM   #5548
NamesJay
The Spirit

Any word on MOTU updates (new characters being announced or termination of line)?
NamesJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 10:41 AM   #5549
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Alex,

Can you drop any hints about when the Gal Gadot WW PF might be up for preorder?

Thanks!
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 10:52 AM   #5550
DarkKlaw
Frackin!

Hi Alex, thank you for your continued responses and Happy New Year.

With the recent release of the Hal Jordan statue we now have 2 Hal's and 2 Sinestro's (paint variants).

Are there any plans to expand into the Green Lantern hero and villain line? Say like Black Hand, Larfleeze, Lyssa Drak?
DarkKlaw is offline   Reply With Quote