Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comics

Old 11-21-2006, 12:35 AM   #11
MrYac
Hercules

Kurt could indeed teleport parts of people away, like somebody said above in AoA he did it, but he's just too much of a nice guy to do it in good ole' 616 world. and hell even if Pete did come out the other end all together whats he gonna do if he's 3 miles straight up with no buildings to swing on to
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 01:06 AM   #12
Justin
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
Kurt could indeed teleport parts of people away, like somebody said above in AoA he did it, but he's just too much of a nice guy to do it in good ole' 616 world. and hell even if Pete did come out the other end all together whats he gonna do if he's 3 miles straight up with no buildings to swing on to
I just remembered that he also teleported Dead Man Wade's (Deadpool) head off in the AOA storyline
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 01:11 AM   #13
Justin
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetragrammaton View Post
I don't understand given what I know about Nightcrawler's power of teleportation, how he can teleport part of an object or person?

I don’t see it being such a stretch for him Tet, if he can take a whole person why can’t he take only a section of a person? I think it's like the Human Torch being able to Flame On but leave his arm's normal to allow him to carry people around, it simply comes down to how much control they have over their powers IMO
Old 11-21-2006, 01:29 AM   #14
bat_collector
Galactus

Well if the danged trickster can take spidey by surprise in Civil War, then Nightcrawler (if he was really determined) could teleport in and teleport out with spidey's head.

But, Kurt ain't that mean in this universe. Spidey wins then.
bat_collector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 01:34 AM   #15
moon_knight1971
Rescue

What I remember is that NightCrawler's teleportation is sight driven. He needs to know where he is and where he is going to do it. He used to have a limit of like 2 miles but that may have changed as he grew stronger and more skilled with his powers. When he teleports people they used to have a tendency to feel nausea and be in a momentarily weakened state.
moon_knight1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 01:53 AM   #16
Justin
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon_knight1971 View Post
What I remember is that NightCrawler's teleportation is sight driven. He needs to know where he is and where he is going to do it. He used to have a limit of like 2 miles but that may have changed as he grew stronger and more skilled with his powers. When he teleports people they used to have a tendency to feel nausea and be in a momentarily weakened state.
Your almost right MK1971, NC always felt more comfortable knowing where he was going to end up once he teleported as he was afraid of ending up teleporting into a wall or a tree or something along those lines, He power isn’t controlled by that it was simply a fear he had, your on the money with the nausea and weakened state thing though
Old 11-21-2006, 05:22 AM   #17
JLM
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

It would be close, and I think that the advantage of being able to teleport would be offset by the ol' spidey sense.

I think that it would be spidey in the end. He punches harder.....
JLM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 11:06 AM   #18
Jack8022
Daredevil

Gotta go with Spiderman. It shouldn't even be a contest due to the difference in speed and strength. I'd also venture to say the Spiderman's spidersense would negate Nightcrawler's advantage of teleportation to surprise him.
Jack8022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 11:41 AM   #19
lord odin
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Kurt could Bamf spidey anyday and twice on sundays.
lord odin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 11:53 AM   #20
Colossus
Loki

If it was to the death NO DOUBT Night Crawler like Coca said he can port only part of a body if he so chooses, if it was a knock down drag out then hands down spidey I think he is much tougher stronger and probably more agile overall.
Colossus is offline   Reply With Quote