Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 08-01-2022, 03:41 AM   #1
le Gardien
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Alban Ficat Works

-Alban Ficat who after having worked for many years in the Franco-Belgian para-comic universe and forays into the universe of
90's cartoons and also as that of comics with Dark Horse and the universe of Hellboy will return for our greatest pleasure in the world of comics and more particularly that which is our favorite that of Marvel.

-As a reminder for those who have not followed everything, some visuals of very beautiful works from the past which in addition to our days are still sculpted in the traditional way with care and accuracy to the characters as well as to the designers who created these fabulous characters.

-So stay tuned, more news will come
le Gardien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2022, 12:05 PM   #2
KiDD
Birdman

Looking forward to this!

I own a Hellboy piece by Alban, and he is definitely one of my favourite traditional sculptors out there. If the logo is a teaser of what's to come, then my quess is Spider-Man. One old #50 July issue happens to be Spider-Man no-more, and the cover art of that issue is legendary.
KiDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2022, 02:42 PM   #3
le Gardien

- So here is that the project started by Alban Ficat which in the form of an enigma continues this month of August will be produced by Semic studio.

-We are now starting to look for what project brings together a master of traditional sculpture and the French studio?

-In any case the association of the two is likely to be interesting!!!

-As a reminder, Semic is also on other projects still licensed by Marvel with a 1.6 scale bust of Iron Man and a future 1.10 scale statue like Iron Studio.

In short on several projects in order to create "complete ranges" and not isolated projects!

Stay tuned ......
Old 08-05-2022, 04:17 PM   #4
Shoo
Hercules

Interesting. His BD (and not BD) statues look great.

https://www.instagram.com/alban_ficat/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alban Ficat
SUMMER ANNOUNCEMENT ! It’s been years that a lot of collectors ask me what I would sculpt if I had the chance to work on the Marvel Comics universe… Well… I am extremely happy to tell you that you’ll soon get an answer !!! The statue is finished and approved by Marvel ! I’ll tell you more about this incredible project and the awesome studio producing it next week ! Stay tuned ! STOKED !!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alban Ficat
Extremely happy to tell you that Semic is the studio that will produce the Marvel statue that I just sculpted ! Also based in Paris, they are true fans and true comic book lovers, and beyond all that, the most caring and nice guys you can meet ! Go and give them a follow ( @semic_studio ) because all the news concerning this project will be posted there ! I am so grateful for having met such a wonderful team: J?r?me, ?ric and Daniel, I am so proud and happy to count you as my new partners, thank you so much for your trust and friendship !!!
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2022, 05:49 AM   #5
le Gardien

Alban Ficat say : I am extremely happy to tell you that Doctor Doom is the first character that I sculpted for Semic Studio's new line of 1/8th scale resin statues ! The line is called ? Heritage Collection ? and we?re super excited about it ! Be sure to follow and like Semic Studio's page to get the latest news !!! Stay tuned for more info !!!
Old 11-26-2022, 09:10 AM   #6
KiDD
Birdman

Can't wait to see this! Interesting choice for first character, maybe they'll follow up with the Fantastic 4?
KiDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2022, 07:48 AM   #7
le Gardien

Tomorrow

Stay tuned !!