Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 09-04-2012, 07:40 PM   #341
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

You guys see that Garrus "figure", in the other thread.. and the upcoming FemShep? Ugh.

I'm gonna have to cave and buy Liara... thought I was done with statues/etc.
Argonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 07:44 PM   #342
MrYac
Hercules

not sure what other thread you're talking about, but i'll guess you mean the playarts figures right? have had Garrus preordered for a few months now, was disappointed they only seem to have 2 figures in series 2 though
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 07:55 PM   #343
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
not sure what other thread you're talking about, but i'll guess you mean the playarts figures right? have had Garrus preordered for a few months now, was disappointed they only seem to have 2 figures in series 2 though
By "ugh" I meant... "hooray!", by the way.

Who's the other figure, besides Garrus? I'm definitely pickin' up FemShep (pray she's not given a whack pose, but even then... I might still grab her), and Liara.. at some point. At least Liara's pretty good.

Even with that recent (male) Shepard statue, if the pose/base bothers people enough, have the arms/base redone... right? One would hope they'd be awesome comin' out the gate, but there's always options.

... I'm going to do some digging and find out if a screenplay's being written. If it isn't, I'm jumpin' in. The "problem" with digging is you're potentially planting that seed in someone else's head.
Old 09-04-2012, 08:36 PM   #344
MrYac
Hercules

i'm not sure what the heck you're talking about buddy, at first i thought you ment the playarts action figures, but by whack pose i think you mean sideshow and if so i haven't seen anything other then Sheppard
Old 09-04-2012, 08:53 PM   #345
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
i'm not sure what the heck you're talking about buddy, at first i thought you ment the playarts action figures, but by whack pose i think you mean sideshow and if so i haven't seen anything other then Sheppard
SS Shep, yes. SS FemShep, comin' up!
Then there's the Koto/Boshijou (sp) Liara, and another company produced a Garrus figure, and another character's on their way to joining him; I don't know which one, though.

Oh... I guess those are PlayArts? Nice!
Old 09-04-2012, 08:55 PM   #346
MrYac
Hercules

ok, i haven't seen sideshow girl yet i thought Thane was their next one. anyway Playarts series 1 is Shep, Ashley & Garrus

series 2 was at comicon but only had Girl-Shep & Tali no sign of a 3rd unfortunatly
Old 09-05-2012, 10:21 PM   #347
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

... and next dlc is Omega; more Aria!

Need to buy that Invasion tpb.. the small sample book of it that came with the Collector's Edition was interesting enough.

Just tie in some more with the ending, please... the trilogy's over.. the more meat added, the more I get out of it; though I'm more than happy with where it is right now.

.. or maybe... it shows life past Shepard? Though I doubt it... it's gotta be pre-ending content.
Old 09-05-2012, 10:36 PM   #348
Andrew
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
Adamantium Plus Member

I think it would be cool if the player could take control of Aria post ending. Take care of Omega after the dust settles from the war. It would seem so absurd if Shepard got involved with helping Aria take that place back while the galaxy was have a train run on it by the Reapers.
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 10:49 PM   #349
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
I think it would be cool if the player could take control of Aria post ending. Take care of Omega after the dust settles from the war. It would seem so absurd if Shepard got involved with helping Aria take that place back while the galaxy was have a train run on it by the Reapers.
Yeah, I'm hoping they take it in that direction; if nothing else, it shows that the ME Universe doesn't end with Shepard's death, which is crucial.. since Bioware's saying they're not necessarily done with the ME Universe yet.
Old 09-05-2012, 10:51 PM   #350
MrYac
Hercules

screw that, i don't want to play as some blue hussie. i'm Sheppard for these games, thats it and that better stay it