Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 03-25-2017, 04:45 PM   #41
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Between Prime 1 and XM alone....mutants are going to be on overload...and that's not even inlcuding the XMen Erick Sosa (Prototypez) has coming.

I know factually, XM has 15++ mutants in the works (many of which will be seen in a few short months). If that's the case, plus Prime 1 throwing in the mix...OH MY LAWD!!!

OVERLOAD!!!
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 05:02 PM   #42
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

So what has changed? Did Marvel just decide their 'X-men ban' strategy wasn't working?
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 05:31 PM   #43
Ryanbusts
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
Between Prime 1 and XM alone....mutants are going to be on overload...and that's not even inlcuding the XMen Erick Sosa (Prototypez) has coming.

I know factually, XM has 15++ mutants in the works (many of which will be seen in a few short months). If that's the case, plus Prime 1 throwing in the mix...OH MY LAWD!!!

OVERLOAD!!!
Overload on our wallets.

We are getting 1:4 of mutants and superheroes that haven't been done. This is awesome. Granted SS has done multiple versions of the top selling characters. This is the doorway us collectors needed to the expanded universes. I can't wait to see what it does to the so called GRAIL market. As a collector I'm tickled with excitement. Plus XMs latest pieces have been getting noticeably better in areas I felt they were lacking. Which I believe is actually bad for SS because I know with XM QC is NOT a problem. It's fantastic to have 3 awesome companies putting out quality statues.
Ryanbusts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 06:35 PM   #44
Ryanbusts
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
So what has changed? Did Marvel just decide their 'X-men ban' strategy wasn't working?
$$$$
Ryanbusts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 07:09 PM   #45
Comicbookguy
Hercules

All
Comic versions please! P1 has done amazing portraits in comic styles.

I want these! All with coh ex!

X-23
Jim lee storm
Regular Rogue and rogue savage land
Omega red
Gladiator
Psylocke
Juggy - only p1 knows how to do scales correctly so far for big guys)
Cable
Spiral
Classic style Domino
Jubilee

Please make new characters we have way too many wolverines, at this time. We can get those later after the hard to find characters first.
Take your time and do them
Right! No rush! We want the best not the fastest!
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 08:18 PM   #46
FJC
Midnighter

If these pieces are comic based and 1/4 scale, then I'm in.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 10:39 PM   #47
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
All
Comic versions please! P1 has done amazing portraits in comic styles.

I want these! All with coh ex!

X-23
Jim lee storm
Regular Rogue and rogue savage land
Omega red
Gladiator
Psylocke
Juggy - only p1 knows how to do scales correctly so far for big guys)
Cable
Spiral
Classic style Domino
Jubilee

Please make new characters we have way too many wolverines, at this time. We can get those later after the hard to find characters first.
Take your time and do them
Right! No rush! We want the best not the fastest!
All of a sudden you know every character's name, and they're spelled correctly too?? You forget yourself, cbg.

Seriously though, I guess I can never tease you again, since you said the magic word - Gladiator.
Old 03-25-2017, 10:53 PM   #48
aa909
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post

OVERLOAD!!!
I thought Sosa's license for the X-Men was limited to 1/6 scale... or am I wrong and he's got the 1/4 license?
aa909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 10:36 AM   #49
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanbusts View Post
Overload on our wallets.

We are getting 1:4 of mutants and superheroes that haven't been done. This is awesome. Granted SS has done multiple versions of the top selling characters. This is the doorway us collectors needed to the expanded universes. I can't wait to see what it does to the so called GRAIL market. As a collector I'm tickled with excitement. Plus XMs latest pieces have been getting noticeably better in areas I felt they were lacking. Which I believe is actually bad for SS because I know with XM QC is NOT a problem. It's fantastic to have 3 awesome companies putting out quality statues.
All I know is that the first company that releases a 1/4 Byrne X-MEN line is going to get my money. I want a Byrne era Cyclops, Storm, Nightcrawler, Colossus, and green Phoenix at the very least. They can even make a Byrne era Wolvie even though there are quite a few 1/4 options in the market already.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 03:54 PM   #50
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

I'm so anticipating Prime or XM finally delivering a proper looking metallic (or chrome) Colossus. I'm familiar with the customs and commissions, but I've never seen a licensed one look right.

Bring on those illegal, toxic Chinese paints!