Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 03-25-2017, 01:57 PM   #361
AC_808
Hercules

Well ...at least I'm not the only one suffering from the shipping rate blues!

I guess that's some consolation ...truly "misery loves company" and all that.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 03:51 PM   #362
built2shred
Phoenix

The biggest bummer about this, since I ordered it over a year ago the direction of my collection has changed so I'll probably end up selling it like I did my XM Batman and XM Ghost Rider...

I wish I could have a bigger man cave to fit everything but space is so limited and It's taken me several years to figure out what I want my final collection to look like....

it's funny when you first start collecting you want everything but money and limited space has a way of slapping you back into reality...
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 03:59 PM   #363
ChaFoShizzle
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
The biggest bummer about this, since I ordered it over a year ago the direction of my collection has changed so I'll probably end up selling it like I did my XM Batman and XM Ghost Rider...

I wish I could have a bigger man cave to fit everything but space is so limited and It's taken me several years to figure out what I want my final collection to look like....

it's funny when you first start collecting you want everything but money and limited space has a way of slapping you back into reality...
Limited space is really the bane of my statue collecting. Money is as well of course, but I'm really starting to run out of space for new statues. I'm either going to have to box up some old ones or sell them down the road .
ChaFoShizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 04:29 PM   #364
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post

Couldn't have said it better myself. Up until Mysterio, I practically bought every XM statue that had been released except for the Iron Man Mk 7 since I don't collect movie comic characters. Since then, and even before...i have sold off the vast majority of my collection because I was getting prepared for my first love which is Transformers, and, like you...my collection changed.

Currently, I own Batman Samurai, Mysterio, Punisher, Darkness, Black Bolt, Medusa, Phoenix, Thor, and Kratos on Throne.

But I realized for Marvel, I only really want cosmic characters or powerhouse characters (Rhino, Juggernaut, Thor, Beta Ray Bill) or all Asgardians, Olympians, Inhumans, Eternals, etc. Room is just limited and with so much awesome stuff XM makes, I, currently, can't have it all so have to be more selective.

With the onslaught of mutants (possibly 20 in the works), a couple of highly wanted Avengers coming soon, Predator / Alien, Top Cow (which XM is ramping up to make more characters), and of course DC and my most wanted Transformers line...had to decide to cut out some things. It sucks...but must be done. The next and hopefully final things to leave my collection will be Kratos on Throne and Mysterio. Punisher is a fav character of mine and just too damn awesome (best Punisher I have ever seen) to let go...at least not for a long time.

So I and others feel your pain.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 10:01 AM   #365
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Pictures from Imme Sonice

"XM Punisher. Such a badasss statue! Alright I will cut the crap. But just 3 words... Splendiferous, Kryptonian and Stunning!"

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 10:01 AM   #366
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Pictures from Imme Sonice

"XM Punisher. Such a badasss statue! Alright I will cut the crap. But just 3 words... Splendiferous, Kryptonian and Stunning!"

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 06:17 PM   #367
ChaFoShizzle
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Loving all these pictures, keep them coming! Tracking for Frank Castle says he should be delivered by Friday, stoked!
ChaFoShizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 09:47 PM   #368
Bmutha
I like to make what's yours mine.

The SF video review is up HERE.

Bmutha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 09:59 PM   #369
XMAN
Ultron

Excellent video review Bmutha......and congrats on the cool shirt
XMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 12:17 AM   #370
NEMISIS PRIME
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Location: Y'all crazy as hell paying 5k for doom on throne!!!
My punisher box was punished by DHL express

Not a scratch on the black box and statue in perfect condition xm packing is the greatest of all time the Muhammad Ali of packaging and packing

NEMISIS PRIME is offline   Reply With Quote