Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 02-07-2019, 09:27 AM   #1
zimmermouse
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Smile Silverfox Terminator Genisys t-800 Endo 1:10th scale

Hi guys after reading some alarming news regaring bad business and scams that surrounded this company, I was very sceptical but I finally received the statue which I ordered almost 10 months ago, I never expect to get it anymore, to be honest I gave up hope. It finally turned up the day before yesterday. And I received Number 8! (Luckily with no extra taxes on it!!)
I must say it is a very nice statue. A bit small but its of course in a 1/10th scale.
It looks very cool, extremely detailed with a very realistic pose and a pretty heavy, solid base, a nice solid pictured box with a certificate of authencity like a creditcard including your limited number punched into the plastic card.

On the website they say that the figure is all made from high quality polystone resin but it feels light and extremely fragile (like it is made from PVC plastic), but it is very well painted. After I got it out of the box I noticed a left and right tube on the back has been snapped of from the hip, also the right feet is not properly fits the hole in the base so therefor it leans a bit backwards and his right toes are not touching the base as they should. Also the arms have to put in place with some force but still do not connect the torso well. I think this problem can be solved with sandpaper.
I have emailed them regarding these problems but no reply back from them as of today. I don't know if they will ever respond to my email..
If I have the time I will post some pictures

https://silverfoxcollectibles.com/pr...keleton-statue

Mind that the eyes are kind of photoshopped on their website, they do not light up and looks a bit different!
zimmermouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 05:36 PM   #2
Shoo
Hercules

Congratulations, zimmermouse. Please post pics.
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote