Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 01-19-2024, 09:22 PM   #201
MFrenchie5
Frackin!

Prime 1 put in the work transforming these characters into statues!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5450.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	379.1 KB
ID:	167632  
MFrenchie5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2024, 07:43 AM   #202
Billy Talent
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFrenchie5 View Post
You tell em Frenchie!!
Billy Talent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 09:16 AM   #203
TifaFan
Doh!

Quote:
Yes I did! In fact, this piece inspired me to collect a few more Arkham statues. This week I ordered the Arkham City Harley and Arkham Knight Joker, and I?m on the hunt for a Batman as well. It?s a collection I plan to have for a long time.
Awesome! Just so you're aware, P1 also released an Arkham Knight Catwoman. Personally, I prefer her City and Pfeiffer designs, so I couldn't resist the DC Collectibles City and reclining Tweeterhead maquette Pfeiffer.

Quote:
The degree to which this Ivy gives me that "feels like it was made just for me" feeling is SO strong. Your comparison collage is a great showcase of P1's passion for detailed and faithful character portrayals as well as how far figure quality has advanced in the past 10-15 years. I still can't get over how so precisely P1's Museum Masterline Catwoman recreates the actress's likeness. What an awesome time to be in this hobby!
TifaFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2024, 08:54 PM   #204
MFrenchie5
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TifaFan View Post
Awesome! Just so you're aware, P1 also released an Arkham Knight Catwoman. Personally, I prefer her City and Pfeiffer designs, so I couldn't resist the DC Collectibles City and reclining Tweeterhead maquette Pfeiffer.
I’m not a fan of the Arkham Knight Catwoman design and prefer her Arkham City look as well, so I don’t plan on getting that statue. I have a more “Arkham City” collection since it’s my favorite of the Arkham games.

I found this video from three years ago that had Arkham City Ivy on display, check it out!

https://youtu.be/uxTCJOld-hE?si=13LDOlQBGWSFu_R0:
Old 01-26-2024, 10:19 PM   #205
TifaFan
Doh!

Quote:
I?m not a fan of the Arkham Knight Catwoman design and prefer her Arkham City look as well, so I don?t plan on getting that statue.
Statue developers fell victim to one of the classic blunders when they decided to skip over her City design in favor of her inferior Knight design: more realistic does not automatically mean better. There's a lot of that going around in modern entertainment.

Quote:
I have a more ?Arkham City? collection since it?s my favorite of the Arkham games.
Agreed! Be sure to play the GotY edition so you get to enjoy all the campaign-integrated Catwoman side missions. I'm still working my way through the challenge maps. Some of them are insane.

Quote:
I found this video from three years ago that had Arkham City Ivy on display, check it out!
Nice! They even gave her a prominent front-and-center position in that Batman display. There's also a few newer vids from P1 that show her off really well:
https://youtu.be/zrXzCuGCV8w
https://youtu.be/1R1DFtkUYCY
Old 01-27-2024, 12:32 AM   #206
MFrenchie5
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TifaFan View Post
Nice! They even gave her a prominent front-and-center position in that Batman display. There's also a few newer vids from P1 that show her off really well:
https://youtu.be/zrXzCuGCV8w
https://youtu.be/1R1DFtkUYCY
Great videos! I feel lucky I could preorder her, I’m usually late to the game when it comes to ordering statues and have to find them on the second hand market. Coincidentally, my Arkham team arrived today.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_6266.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	283.8 KB
ID:	167829  
Old 01-27-2024, 08:09 AM   #207
TifaFan
Doh!

Quote:
Great videos! I feel lucky I could preorder her, I?m usually late to the game when it comes to ordering statues and have to find them on the second hand market. Coincidentally, my Arkham team arrived today.
Congrats... They look awesome! With your AC Harley, and since Joker's and Batman's designs didn't suffer like the female cast's did from the "let's abandon the comic book look and make everyone more realistic" redesigns in AK, this display definitely evokes AC (and will even more when your AC Ivy arrives). Then you'll just need the "Church of the Poisoned Mind" battle theme playing on loop nearby, and the ambience will be complete.
Old 01-27-2024, 08:19 AM   #208
Asgard
Deadman

Quote:
Coincidentally, my Arkham team arrived today.
Harley framed by Joker and Batman looks amazing
Asgard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 12:46 AM   #209
MFrenchie5
Frackin!

After seeing some new photos of the human skin tone Hush Poison Ivy, I have reconsidered my opinion of her and decided to PO her as well. Her aesthetic is considerably better than the green version and it will be a nice contrast from Arkham Ivy. The base is still too much but at least she doesn’t disappear into it like the previous one. Arkham Ivy is still my favorite.

(Photos are not mine)
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_7149.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	263.8 KB
ID:	168071