Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 02-22-2020, 09:07 PM   #1531
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

Well I’m just saying I received full refund on Friday . It was few weeks of waiting etc it seems everything Chad said and his reps was true . He made the effort to change the feature for his company to refund , he dealt with it upon his return from business . I’m not holding any personal grudges here . I think he was professional about it . It was annoying but that’s more of my own lack of patience than anything to do with Tweeterhead .

Thanks again Chad and your team for handling this
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 04:36 PM   #1532
stingermck
Frackin!

I recently got into the line, and have only ordered from my LCS and BBTS, so no issues for me! I really like what I have so far and the SP toy line is what got me into comics as a kid.

Out of curiosity though, are there still Superman re-issues coming out? I see BBTS has it up for pre-order, so I put in an order, but with everything else going on, I feel like I haven't heard much about Supes lately.
stingermck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 04:38 PM   #1533
MapleDonut
Justice League

Superman re-issues of the regular version have been available since last September from merchants like Sideshow and Amazon. The EX re-issue hasn't arrived from overseas yet -- hard to say when it will.
MapleDonut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 04:39 PM   #1534
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

What was the difference between the Superman regular version and the exclusive? Was it just two different heads?
mmk123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 04:44 PM   #1535
MapleDonut
Justice League

Yes. A swap-head out with heat vision eyes.
Old 02-24-2020, 05:03 PM   #1536
stingermck
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleDonut View Post
Superman re-issues of the regular version have been available since last September from merchants like Sideshow and Amazon. The EX re-issue hasn't arrived from overseas yet -- hard to say when it will.
Thanks! Looks like Sideshow is sold out, and Amazon prices are above retail. I wonder why BBTS is still showing pre-order for 2020 Q1? Now wondering if I will get one.
stingermck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 07:00 PM   #1537
MapleDonut
Justice League

It seems big entities like SS can get their shipping containers over sooner. Smaller operations, it will take longer to get their ducks in a row if they have to wait longer to fill a full container or half container. Or something like that.
Old 02-27-2020, 10:27 AM   #1538
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

So it’s been a while since I’ve orders anything from TH direct. Noticed there are only 2 payment options now?

- Deposit with monthly installments
or
- Pay in full

What happened to deposit with balance to be paid in full at time of shipment?

Speaking for myself I don’t do payment plans. If I can’t afford to buy something outright now I don’t order it. That said I don’t like paying in full on pre-orders either unless I’m receiving some sort of discount for them receiving my money so far in advance.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 11:06 AM   #1539
jeremydmc
S.H.I.E.L.D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
So it’s been a while since I’ve orders anything from TH direct. Noticed there are only 2 payment options now?

- Deposit with monthly installments
or
- Pay in full

What happened to deposit with balance to be paid in full at time of shipment?

Speaking for myself I don’t do payment plans. If I can’t afford to buy something outright now I don’t order it. That said I don’t like paying in full on pre-orders either unless I’m receiving some sort of discount for them receiving my money so far in advance.
They have done away with the $15 gift certificates and you get a $25 discount for paying in full now. Plus they have free shipping now too. But the half now and remainder later has been removed.
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 11:14 AM   #1540
jeremydmc
S.H.I.E.L.D.

I take that back. Looks like Darkseid was the one that had a $25 discount for paying in full up front. Black Adam doesn't show that option. I thought it was for all of them going forward. Or maybe they forgot to add the option on BA.
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote