Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 01-31-2020, 09:08 AM   #11
MTL
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I agree. I think many people have or are still having issues with Tweeterhead. The results is that many are just not ordering anymore product. The trust, faith in Chad and the compagny has been broken.

Speaking for myself, I am waiting for a reimboursment since june 2019. Close to 9 months !! 5 times (2 in the past 3 weeks) I was told it would get done the next day or the week after. You guessed it, nothing happened. I have not ordered any Tweeterhead statue since then.

I'm sure many collectors are doing the same because they are having issues with Tweeterhead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJ View Post
One thing I would like Chad to keep in mind is that most of 2019 was littered with bad customer service, complaints, delays, lack of communication, disruptions, changes in direction, etc.... It caused a lot of bad vibes with many people. So far this year they seemed to have turned things around (except for today), but it's only been a month. It will take a lot longer than that to make up the ground that was lost last year. Just keep at it with great products, smooth launches, dependable communication, good customer service and in 6 months or so things will get back on track.
MTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 05:10 AM   #12
craigcliff1
The Masters of Evil

I ordered, and I don't collect much of anything other than TF sttaues. $400.00 is cheap, with the video Chad did he's huge. As written here Koto Wolvy is $400.00. This more like a 1/4 scale statue
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote