Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 03-01-2021, 10:03 PM   #651
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
No.

When the statue is revealed I’m sure it will be done so on the actual site that does the reveals. No doubt Storm will have an email sent out as well. This thread won’t stop you from knowing.

What you’re asking is for people to stop talking in a thread on a discussion forum to cater to what you specifically want.
My comment was said in jest (hence, the smiley face) and I thought in a pretty non-threatening way. I guess I was wrong. I completely understand that these are forums to discuss statues. I just thought it was funny that there were so many posts for a statue that really hasn't even been shown yet. Again, I appreciate the passion of the folks who love Storm (and I mentioned this in my post). With that said, I will just move on my merry way and let the Storm fans continue to speculate and debate the costume and hairstyle for the next several months until it is ultimately revealed.
Iko Iko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 10:48 PM   #652
pau123
Sailor Moon

I keep coming back here thinking theres a reveal... hahaha
pau123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 10:57 PM   #653
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iko Iko View Post
My comment was said in jest (hence, the smiley face) and I thought in a pretty non-threatening way. I guess I was wrong. I completely understand that these are forums to discuss statues. I just thought it was funny that there were so many posts for a statue that really hasn't even been shown yet. Again, I appreciate the passion of the folks who love Storm (and I mentioned this in my post). With that said, I will just move on my merry way and let the Storm fans continue to speculate and debate the costume and hairstyle for the next several months until it is ultimately revealed.
No hard feelings, especially if my language made it seem so. But yes, people are going to continue to speculate and debate surrounding this statue until the reveal, and talk about the character in general because so many people are passionate about this particular character. It may seem silly to you but if that’s what others want to do and the mods are cool with it, that’s what’ll happen.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 01:30 AM   #654
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
No hard feelings, especially if my language made it seem so. But yes, people are going to continue to speculate and debate surrounding this statue until the reveal, and talk about the character in general because so many people are passionate about this particular character. It may seem silly to you but if that’s what others want to do and the mods are cool with it, that’s what’ll happen.
No hard feelings here either. And just to be clear, I don't think it is silly. In fact, I really do admire the fandom. There are some passionate Storm fans out there. Like those fans, I just want to see the darn statue (come on, SSC!).
Iko Iko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 09:42 AM   #655
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

At this rate Storm will be shown off during THIS years 12 days in December, not go up for pre-order till Jan or Feb of 2022, and released in 2024 lol. Ugh.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 10:35 AM   #656
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
At this rate Storm will be shown off during THIS years 12 days in December, not go up for pre-order till Jan or Feb of 2022, and released in 2024 lol. Ugh.
If Prime1 was making it, then yes, you nailed the lead time.
bdlovelace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 11:01 AM   #657
AC_808
Hercules

Man ...I hope the full reveal is sooner than next 12 Days.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2021, 07:36 AM   #658
austintheng
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Sideshow has always been the slowest in revealing statues... Most other companies reveal their statues within 3-4 months after the 1st tease.
austintheng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2021, 01:21 PM   #659
AlexLothos
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
I hope it isn't that long.

Hopefully they will show Storm and some of the other banner pieces during their birthday extravaganza March 15-19.
AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2021, 01:37 PM   #660
BurningRage
Inhumans

I would think online SDCC the latest.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote