Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 12-18-2018, 12:32 AM   #1581
Atrana23
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ygfamily21 View Post
hb was delivered while i was at work and my wife sent me photo asking me wtf is this. i didnt text her back yet. anyways big boy is home now...
This was the funniest message on this thread. Bravo for not even making up a story like you won this in a contest or got a crazy deal. Opting to just free base into 2 giant boxes and a wife who has no clue is straight Die Hard ----! Respect.
Atrana23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 04:31 PM   #1582
ygfamily21
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atrana23 View Post
This was the funniest message on this thread. Bravo for not even making up a story like you won this in a contest or got a crazy deal. Opting to just free base into 2 giant boxes and a wife who has no clue is straight Die Hard ----! Respect.
well another box just came in from hmo today my wife called. this is worst cause i didnt expect two statues come in same month... fml
ygfamily21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 06:22 PM   #1583
mva5580
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

You could just, you know.....have an honest/communicative relationship where you're able to discuss these things lol. Very grateful that me and my spouse have no issues with these types of things but I guess to me anything else seems odd. If your spouse doesn't "understand"/let you buy things that are of interest to you (assuming obviously that your budgets/income allows for it) then that doesn't seem like a great relationship to me. But whatever. Not my business.
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 07:20 PM   #1584
ygfamily21

Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580 View Post
You could just, you know.....have an honest/communicative relationship where you're able to discuss these things lol. Very grateful that me and my spouse have no issues with these types of things but I guess to me anything else seems odd. If your spouse doesn't "understand"/let you buy things that are of interest to you (assuming obviously that your budgets/income allows for it) then that doesn't seem like a great relationship to me. But whatever. Not my business.
im married for 13 years and she didnt kill me for hulkbuster so i guess i will be ok for this as well lol. money is nothing its just she doesnt like statues cause it doesnt look good with how she decorates house lol.
Old 12-18-2018, 11:59 PM   #1585
Atrana23
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Are you Dr Phil? The guy is in a normal circumstance where he isn't jeopardizing his household but at the same time few women want the their homes inundated with comic statutes out of Avengers movies. I just loved the comedy of her seeing those huge boxes get there before him but I get exactly where he is coming from. You are trying to counsel him like a psychologist. Relax you are just like us...an overgrown child. Just cause your wife "understands you," probably because she had some on the side doesn't mean you need to come in here like a ----- ass Dr. Phil.
Atrana23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 01:19 AM   #1586
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

Anybody have new pictures to post ?
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 01:20 AM   #1587
Zombiez
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
I agree with you 100%. I have always felt that the spouse jokes among statue collectors are cringeworthy because I don't think some of these guys are joking.
Zombiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 10:15 AM   #1588
Mepaphoros
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atrana23 View Post
Are you Dr Phil? The guy is in a normal circumstance where he isn't jeopardizing his household but at the same time few women want the their homes inundated with comic statutes out of Avengers movies. I just loved the comedy of her seeing those huge boxes get there before him but I get exactly where he is coming from. You are trying to counsel him like a psychologist. Relax you are just like us...an overgrown child. Just cause your wife "understands you," probably because she had some on the side doesn't mean you need to come in here like a ----- ass Dr. Phil.
Mepaphoros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 10:16 AM   #1589
Mepaphoros
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

I get the wives not liking this stuff though. Can you imagine if you came home and your wife had a three feet tall statue of one of the Real Housewives or something like that? There's zero chance we're keeping it.
Mepaphoros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 12:24 PM   #1590
ygfamily21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mepaphoros View Post
I get the wives not liking this stuff though. Can you imagine if you came home and your wife had a three feet tall statue of one of the Real Housewives or something like that? There's zero chance we're keeping it.
lmao!!!