Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 09-19-2011, 10:12 AM   #11
HulkvsAll
Kindly Asked To Leave

I am picking up the special edition 360 and game. I love the look of the system!!!!

gt: deejays_playhouse

I am pumped
HulkvsAll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 08:59 PM   #12
joefixit2
Baron Zemo

I bought the mid level game version at Gamestop back when it was first out for presale. Can't even remember what comes with it anymore.
joefixit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 03:17 AM   #13
WarMachine714
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

Unhappy

Sorry this is off-topic, but I want to know what you fellas think about this......

Ok, so Midnight Launch was tonight. Me and one of my best friends were gonna go. We had this planned out for 2 MONTHS. We've been talking about it for months and we're huge Gears fans. I was so excited for this. All gathered up and gaming it with Gearheads. Getting some sweet Gears freebies. We even bought Gears shirts for this awesome day. F**king epic right? Anyways, I was ready for my buddy to contact me on when we were gonna go........... It's past 9pm and he was my ride. I was ok if we were unable to go for any reason. I'm not the type to ditch a friend just to have fun. So I call his house to see what's gonna happen. What do I find out?................. His brother tells me he left with a friend of his.................. I felt like I got shot. I couldn't even enjoy anything these few hours. I missed an awesome event because my friend ditched me. Wow.................... I got pissed after. I REALLY wanted to go there. My friend could of contacted me at least right? Am I being an a** over this? I feel like s**t. Man tonight was bad for me . I'm SOOOOO bummed I never thought he would do that....
WarMachine714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 09:55 AM   #14
PureInvasion
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMachine714 View Post
Sorry this is off-topic, but I want to know what you fellas think about this......

Ok, so Midnight Launch was tonight. Me and one of my best friends were gonna go. We had this planned out for 2 MONTHS. We've been talking about it for months and we're huge Gears fans. I was so excited for this. All gathered up and gaming it with Gearheads. Getting some sweet Gears freebies. We even bought Gears shirts for this awesome day. F**king epic right? Anyways, I was ready for my buddy to contact me on when we were gonna go........... It's past 9pm and he was my ride. I was ok if we were unable to go for any reason. I'm not the type to ditch a friend just to have fun. So I call his house to see what's gonna happen. What do I find out?................. His brother tells me he left with a friend of his.................. I felt like I got shot. I couldn't even enjoy anything these few hours. I missed an awesome event because my friend ditched me. Wow.................... I got pissed after. I REALLY wanted to go there. My friend could of contacted me at least right? Am I being an a** over this? I feel like s**t. Man tonight was bad for me . I'm SOOOOO bummed I never thought he would do that....
well not sure how old you are but regardless I was never one to tolerate BS with my friends. Call him out on it and see what he says. Did he go to the launch with someone else OR did he just do something else entirely. Quite possibly he completely forgot (although unlikely since Gears launch is on caliber with Halo & CoD). See what he says...friends come and go...the real one will always be there, the disposable ones "forget" about you

anyways the only midnight launch I went to was Gears 2. My (now) fiancee and my cousin (whos also my closest friend) both came with me and we had a good time...but my fiancee said "never again"

I pretty much just order all my games online now and get them delivered (usually with discounts for ordering early as well)
PureInvasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 01:42 PM   #15
StatueHunter75
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

It is friggin awesome!!!
StatueHunter75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 03:20 PM   #16
Dark Knight66
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMachine714 View Post

That doesnt sound like a real friend to me how long have u been friends with him.
Dark Knight66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 10:05 PM   #17
WarMachine714
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureInvasion View Post
well not sure how old you are but regardless I was never one to tolerate BS with my friends. Call him out on it and see what he says. Did he go to the launch with someone else OR did he just do something else entirely. Quite possibly he completely forgot (although unlikely since Gears launch is on caliber with Halo & CoD). See what he says...friends come and go...the real one will always be there, the disposable ones "forget" about you

anyways the only midnight launch I went to was Gears 2. My (now) fiancee and my cousin (whos also my closest friend) both came with me and we had a good time...but my fiancee said "never again"

I pretty much just order all my games online now and get them delivered (usually with discounts for ordering early as well)
He actually went. He's been bragging about it on Facebook. He's been trying to contact me but I'm still kinda pissed about the whole situation.

I guess the thing I was upset the most is I was stood up on an awesome event. No biggie tho. I'm forgetting about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight66 View Post
That doesnt sound like a real friend to me how long have u been friends with him.
Yea. We've been friends for around 8 years. That's why it upset me.

Oh well, back to topic
WarMachine714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 02:14 AM   #18
bebohawk
What's another word for Thesaurus?

I have a extra code for the Commando Dom if anyone have a Savage Kantus or Savage Granadier code and want to trade shoot me a pm
bebohawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 08:15 AM   #19
RichBamf
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Campaign sucked balls...total departure from what made the first two games great.

Some of the stuff that happens makes NO SENSE unless you've read the books...luckily I have.

Cole and Baird are completely absent for like a third of the game.

The last boss fight is awful, the ending is just plain boring, there are plot holes the size of Mt Kilamanjaro, everything seems so penned in and rushed.

Way to ruin a great game Karen Travis....your books are great but crappy writing has ruined campaign for me.

Luckily Multiplayer is awesome...
RichBamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 09:13 AM   #20
Lawnknome
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichBamf View Post
Campaign sucked balls...total departure from what made the first two games great.

Some of the stuff that happens makes NO SENSE unless you've read the books...luckily I have.

Cole and Baird are completely absent for like a third of the game.

The last boss fight is awful, the ending is just plain boring, there are plot holes the size of Mt Kilamanjaro, everything seems so penned in and rushed.

Way to ruin a great game Karen Travis....your books are great but crappy writing has ruined campaign for me.

Luckily Multiplayer is awesome...
See I thought the campaign was great. They took everything great from the first two and left the ----ty stuff on the curb. This is coming from someone who lives for gears. I have an omen tattoo on my left shoulder blade. The campaign was not written as the best thing but no shooter is.

You also need to enjoy it coop. That is really how it needs to be played.
Lawnknome is offline   Reply With Quote