Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 04-26-2023, 06:25 AM   #21
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

With it not being a silicone piece, I'm guessing people won't be happy about the price?
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2023, 06:26 AM   #22
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

DARKSEID LIFE-SIZE BUST BY QUEEN STUDIOS
Pre-order starts: 27th April 20:00 (GMT+8)
R.S.V.P Now to add Darkseid to your collection
>>>https://queenstudios.co/darkseid-lsb-images
----------------------------------------------------
PRICE INFORMATION
Full Price: $3,500
Deposit: $1,015
PRODUCT INFORMATION
*Material: Resin, PU
Product Size: 94cm (H) x 79cm (W) x 60cm (D)
Estimated Delivery Time: Q1 2024
Edition Size: 99
AVAILABILITY
Mainland China
Europe
Middle East
Africa
Brazil
ABOUT THE CHARACTER
The ruler of the Planet Apokolips, Darkseid is one of the most powerful beings in the DC Universe. Finding the Anti-Life Equation is his only obsession. This mathematical formula would give him the power to control all living beings in the universe. In Zack Snyder's Justice League, his presence is felt throughout as he sends his lieutenant, Steppenwolf to retrieve the three Mother Boxes which would take him one step closer to achieving his goal. That is until the members of the Justice League join forces to stop him and prevent his plan from succeeding.

ABOUT THE BUST
Queen Studios is thrilled to introduce the new Darkseid life-size bust inspired by the supreme villain’s d?but in Zack Snyder’s Justice League.
Queen Studios’team of artists has studied the Snyder cut film meticulously to instill the Darkseid 1/1 bust with remarkable movie accuracy. Expertly sculpted, the limited edition collectible captures Darkseid staring forward with a hostile gaze. The team’s skillful painters have worked tirelessly to recreate his Apokoliptan armor with fine weathering and a dark metallic hue. His skin is also perfectly textured, creating a life-like effect and making this a must-have piece for DC fans.

SPECIAL FEATURES
The 1/1 Queen Studios Darkseid bust features internal lighting in his eyes bringing the character to life with a menacing expression.
But the special features do not stop there. The base includes an additional light-up feature that makes the realistic rock look like molten earth, with fire and flames simmering within. To the rear of the base, the team has designed a miniature statue of the Dark God sitting on his throne leaning forward with a malevolent stare.
How has the Darkseid turned out? Let us know your thoughts as always.
Old 04-26-2023, 06:37 AM   #23
Brandon
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
With it not being a silicone piece, I'm guessing people won't be happy about the price?
It's a pretty large bust, along with it having the light up feature, the mini Darkseid on throne, and a low ES, I think this price is reasonable.
Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2023, 07:01 AM   #24
BigMo
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Yea I'm not that surprised with the price, its a huge bust and looks incredible. The low ES probably drove up the price too and they need to recoup the long production costs.
BigMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2023, 07:03 AM   #25
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
It's a pretty large bust, along with it having the light up feature, the mini Darkseid on throne, and a low ES, I think this price is reasonable.
I personally don't really have an opinion one way or the other. It's just that I remember reading comments previously on their Facebook pages hoping it would be much cheaper because of the lack of silicone.
Old 04-26-2023, 09:57 PM   #26
Brandon
The X-Men

Honestly, don't know whether to get this or not. I loved the Snydercut, Darkseid's cool, but he didn't really do much in the movie. Not to mention it's unlikely he'll be seen again in Gunn's new DC.
Old 04-26-2023, 10:06 PM   #27
azurepred
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMo View Post
Yea I'm not that surprised with the price, its a huge bust and looks incredible. The low ES probably drove up the price too and they need to recoup the long production costs.
Agreed, I also think the small ES makes the price more justifiable. You will just need a mansion or store to display it. It is bad ass for sure.

Quote:
Honestly, don't know whether to get this or not. I loved the Snydercut, Darkseid's cool, but he didn't really do much in the movie. Not to mention it's unlikely he'll be seen again in Gunn's new DC.
That's the saddest thing. Only God knows how much longer we will have to wait to see Darkseid in live action again. F U Gunn.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2023, 07:17 AM   #28
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Supposedly the mini Darkseid on the base is about 1:7.5 scale.

And it's confirmed that the eyes are glass eyes. I guess that was obvious, but it wasn't mentioned in their write up on the piece.
Old 05-09-2023, 09:48 PM   #29
Brandon
The X-Men

John mentioned that this has a limited PO window. I think he said the deadline is the 27th of this month. Not sure if it'll be a hard cut-off, or if some retailers will still have it available.
Old 05-09-2023, 09:55 PM   #30
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
John mentioned that this has a limited PO window. I think he said the deadline is the 27th of this month. Not sure if it'll be a hard cut-off, or if some retailers will still have it available.
Retailers usually have a set amount already allocated to them by now. So the preorder window given by John is probably only for direct sales.