Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 01-26-2022, 10:52 AM   #11
Xenoburger
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

I thought this would be the 43. I'm glad it's not. The 42 is my favorite armor. You guys have fifty-thousand comic-accurately-colored suits to choose from in collectible form. It's OK to have one suit that differs.

I wouldn't call this version of gold closer to "tan", but rather "champagne". I think it looks way classier.
Xenoburger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2022, 10:56 AM   #12
EStark
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenoburger View Post
I thought this would be the 43. I'm glad it's not. The 42 is my favorite armor. You guys have fifty-thousand comic-accurately-colored suits to choose from in collectible form. It's OK to have one suit that differs.

I wouldn't call this version of gold closer to "tan", but rather "champagne". I think it looks way classier.
Mark 43 was already revealed. Most people thought this would be Mark III because of its pose and position in the centre.
EStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2022, 12:36 PM   #13
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

So the one far right is the Mark III then, standing on what must be Iron Monger.

majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2022, 01:30 PM   #14
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
So the one far right is the Mark III then, standing on what must be Iron Monger.

What’s in his hands? My guess is when he pulls out the optical cables when he says “this looks important”.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2022, 01:47 PM   #15
generalszabo
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
Correct. That's the only one we don't know the armor.
It's got to be mark iii surely?
generalszabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2022, 03:12 PM   #16
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
What?s in his hands? My guess is when he pulls out the optical cables when he says ?this looks important?.
Yep that would be my guess, I'm not crazy about the pose though as it kinda looks like he has his right hand raised up ready to fire of a blast, which makes no sense as they were no other enemies to fight in that scene other than Monger.
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2022, 03:17 PM   #17
generalszabo

Quote:
Yep that would be my guess, I'm not crazy about the pose though as it looks like he has his right hand raised up ready to fire of a blast, which makes no sense as they were no other enemies to fight in that scene other than Monger.
It doesn't have to be 100% the same as the scene, it's just a representation of the suit
Old 01-26-2022, 04:17 PM   #18
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenoburger View Post

A different opinion?? What?!? Screw you!!

Sometimes it could look 'champagne', but most of the time it looks 'khaki' to me. Then of course you're dealing with which paint the factory ultimately ends up using, so things could change for better or worse...

And I get that there are many options for mostly red suits, and far fewer of the others, however...I don't own any Iron Mans yet. Haven't liked any until this line, so was personally hoping they'd deliver specific armors.

I know you like the Predator 2 armor better as well. Is that a tendency? Do you often like the less popular 'versions'? Just curious.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2022, 04:26 PM   #19
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
What?s in his hands? My guess is when he pulls out the optical cables when he says ?this looks important?.
Quote:
Originally Posted by generalszabo View Post
It's got to be mark iii surely?
Yeah, I'm not sure. I haven't been able to place it, as I haven't gone back and watched Iron Man-specific scenes. The only thing I thought of was Mark V - and Whiplash's tentacles... but I don't think it's accurate for that.

I'm hoping for Mark III, but I also don't love that pose for it. I only wanted four armors, and Queen is giving me three of them. Sucks for Mark III to be left out. Don't know who would deliver one now if they don't. The pose on SS was perfect, but I didn't like the paint.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2022, 05:37 PM   #20
generalszabo

I don't think they'd miss out mark iii, you'll see lol

It's too bulky to be mark v and the only other one it looks like is ii