Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 08-08-2023, 02:56 PM   #21
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
That's what my instincts say, but then I frequently check the front page stats for the forum.

As I type this, there are 3694 users online. 30 members...and 3664 guests!

Seems we active users really are just 1%.
if they were real humans that would be the case. some of them are us just not logged in. however the majority of them are:

The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2023, 03:14 PM   #22
Westhelle
Shadowhawk

They better not go out of business until I got their Mai Shiranui bust.
Westhelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2023, 03:19 PM   #23
ukshaun
Hercules

Maybe InArt is Queen Studios future?
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2023, 09:37 PM   #24
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westhelle View Post
They better not go out of business until I got their Mai Shiranui bust.
I just want their Thor Bust, after which I’m maybe ‘fine’ with any of my other preorders not getting fulfilled (1/4 scale Loki and 1/2 scale Mark 3).
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2023, 02:38 AM   #25
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
It?s been said that due to the slowdown they intentionally let the renewal lapse, with the full intention to renew come next year.
Probably. When it comes to movies, Marvel seems somewhat finished. Other than Deadpool 3 i am not holding out much hope.
Old 08-09-2023, 04:27 AM   #26
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
Probably. When it comes to movies, Marvel seems somewhat finished. Other than Deadpool 3 i am not holding out much hope.
The thing is quality wise I personally haven’t seen all that much of a drop in quality from average Marvel Studio films. Sure none of the recent batch have been anywhere as good as Infinity War for example, but I never expected them to be.

I actually really liked movies like Shang Chi and Doctor Strange 2. The rest I felt were more or less fine, except for Love and Thunder. Though I’ve still got to watch Guardians 3.

It’s just for some of us hardcore fans we don’t feel like these films are leading to anything major yet, whereas once the first Captain America movie dropped, it was the theory that all future films were possibly leading towards Infinity Gauntlet/War; of which it became certain in Dark World.

I feel that the market is just plan tired of Superhero movies. Something like Shazam 2 may not have been all that great, but I still feel that it should’ve earned more than the little it did.
Old 08-09-2023, 04:48 AM   #27
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
The thing is quality wise I personally haven?t seen all that much of a drop in quality from average Marvel Studio films. Sure none of the recent batch have been anywhere as good as Infinity War for example, but I never expected them to be.

I actually really liked movies like Shang Chi and Doctor Strange 2. The rest I felt were more or less fine, except for Love and Thunder. Though I?ve still got to watch Guardians 3.

It?s just for some of us hardcore fans we don?t feel like these films are leading to anything yet, whereas once the first Captain America movie dropped, it was the theory that all future films were possibly leading towards Infinity Gauntlet/War; of which it became certain in Dark World.

I feel that the market is just plan tired of Superhero movies. Something like Shazam 2 may not have been all that great, but I still feel that it should?ve earned more than the little it did.
I have watched:
Thor: Love and Thunder. I will not be watching it a 2nd time.
Eternals. I have never been so bored as i was while watching Eternals (took me 4 attempts to get through. Total Torture!)

I have not watched:
Shang Chi
Doctor Strange 2
Guardians 3
Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania

I probably will watch Guardians 3. The other three i have held off watching for various reasons.

Maybe The Marvels will save the day (joke). Deep down i sense that movie has been in development hell.
The Marvels trailer sucked in many ways.

Atleast Deadpool 3 is in the works. A glimmer of hope for Marvel's movie future.

The last Marvel movie i liked was Black Widow. I genuinely like watching Black Widow.
I watched it once at the cinema and atleast 3 times on Blu-ray

-

Atleast DC have some interesting stuff on the horizon:
Joker 2 - Joker: Folie a Deux
Aquaman 2 - Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom
The Batman 2

I passed on The Flash, as it sounds terrible.
Old 08-09-2023, 04:57 AM   #28
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

I liked Eternals, but watching it, it was obvious it wouldn’t be for everyone. I’ve always enjoyed the old fantasy and sci-fi type of films, but most have always been criticised for being way too slow/boring for a section of the population.

Years ago, before Two Towers, I was honestly surprised people even got through Fellowship of the Ring.
Old 08-09-2023, 09:34 AM   #29
NelsonLudoviks
Frackin!

The point is Marvel it's not the only license that sell Worldwide,they have a bunch of licenses to do amazing statues.....LOTR,Alien,Transformers,Terminator,DC....i think they are done,sadly.
NelsonLudoviks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2023, 09:41 AM   #30
Underoos
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NelsonLudoviks View Post
The point is Marvel it's not the only license that sell Worldwide,they have a bunch of licenses to do amazing statues.....LOTR,Alien,Transformers,Terminator,DC....i think they are done,sadly.
Didn't they just put Black Suit Superman up for PO? I think they've slowed down and are putting more resources into InArt and 1/6 for sure, but I don't see why they'd continue throwing up POs if they're done.
Underoos is offline   Reply With Quote