Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 10-02-2023, 06:14 AM   #1
Python
Omega Red

Infinity studios Pacific Rim Gipsy Danger

From Facebook, not much to go on yet but it looks awesome to me.

Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2023, 01:43 PM   #2
Hobbyist
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

It is a great looking series.
Hobbyist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2023, 06:50 PM   #3
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

The poses are way too museum to my liking.

I think the other two I’ve seen done by other manufacturers are conceptually better than these.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2023, 04:27 PM   #4
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
The poses are way too museum to my liking.

I think the other two I?ve seen done by other manufacturers are conceptually better than these.
The red one is Crimson Typhoon, another Pacific Rim piece. I'm assuming that the rest of them are early works in progress. They will probably be posed and given a base so that they look more similar to finished Crimson Typhoon. I agree that the Prime 1 version looks awesome, I am tempted to buy it. But if Infinity are making a full line, I might wait and see how's theirs look first. I'd love an Gipsy Danger, Striker Eurika, Cherno Alpha, Knifehead, Leatherback and maybe even a Karloff that all work together. I'd actually rather these were a bit smaller and more affordable with that in mind...
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2023, 06:28 PM   #5
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
The red one is Crimson Typhoon, another Pacific Rim piece. I'm assuming that the rest of them are early works in progress. They will probably be posed and given a base so that they look more similar to finished Crimson Typhoon. I agree that the Prime 1 version looks awesome, I am tempted to buy it. But if Infinity are making a full line, I might wait and see how's theirs look first. I'd love an Gipsy Danger, Striker Eurika, Cherno Alpha, Knifehead, Leatherback and maybe even a Karloff that all work together. I'd actually rather these were a bit smaller and more affordable with that in mind...
Way Studio did a good Crimson Typhoon also, but not sure they are continuing that line either.
67L88Stingray is online now   Reply With Quote