Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comics

Old 12-05-2006, 01:48 PM   #21
bjread
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

I don't know what the name would be....but I would do a few things:

First off....get rid of all the Damn kids at Xavier's....too many mutants. I think a Huge EVENT with a Muntant Serial Killer who is moderately successful at what he does would be GREAT for this. As a matter of fact, it would decimate the X-men with several leaving to form a new team designed to protect against such evils.

The new team would be headed by Colossus and Kitty Pryde. I would include Spider-man and the Sentry from the New Avengers (Since no one really likes them on a team or at all anyway). The remainder of the team would be Sue Storm, Rachel Grey, and an in-control (at least initially) Hulk/Bruce Banner. They would be the Outkasts of the Marvel U. Some learning to be on a team. Some coming to grips with who they are, what they have done and what they could do. If done right there are numerous sub-plots that could be exposed.

Their goal will be the protecting the innocent...and punishing the guilty. One big sub-plot will be how to deal with the guilty. Perhaps during the murderous rampage of the x-men we could see a MAJOR longstading character bite-it. I'm thinking either Logan or Beast. This would drive Kitty to a sense of truly dealing out punishment to the guilty with Colossus trying to reason with her. Perhaps somewhere from the fall out of CW we see Aunt May killed murdered as well, which will drive a wedge between MJ and him and have him seeking revenge as well.

Well, that's all I have for now....who knows.
bjread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 02:18 PM   #22
Colossus
Loki

I would like to have a book where thanos basically lays the whoopin to the marvel universe and makes death his b!tch! That would rock!

Or how about a super powerfull being from another galaxy comes to earth and takes on the guise of some wannabe miami vice villian?!? That would be totally awesome!!!
Colossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 02:26 PM   #23
Colossus
Loki

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjread View Post

First off....get rid of all the Damn kids at Xavier's....too many mutants. I think a Huge EVENT with a Muntant Serial Killer who is moderately successful at what he does would be GREAT for this. As a matter of fact, it would decimate the X-men with several leaving to form a new team designed to protect against such evils.

The new team would be headed by Colossus and Kitty Pryde. I would include Spider-man and the Sentry from the New Avengers (Since no one really likes them on a team or at all anyway). The remainder of the team would be Sue Storm, Rachel Grey, and an in-control (at least initially) Hulk/Bruce Banner. They would be the Outkasts of the Marvel U. Some learning to be on a team. Some coming to grips with who they are, what they have done and what they could do. If done right there are numerous sub-plots that could be exposed.

Their goal will be the protecting the innocent...and punishing the guilty. One big sub-plot will be how to deal with the guilty. Perhaps during the murderous rampage of the x-men we could see a MAJOR longstading character bite-it. I'm thinking either Logan or Beast. This would drive Kitty to a sense of truly dealing out punishment to the guilty with Colossus trying to reason with her. Perhaps somewhere from the fall out of CW we see Aunt May killed murdered as well, which will drive a wedge between MJ and him and have him seeking revenge as well.

I like this idea but you know they would never kill off wolverine. That would be like dc trying to kill off superman.... Yeah it was a publicity stunt but then you have even more crappy stunts on how they are bringing him back remember superman red and blue it blew alright! I know they could kill logan then then bring back 2 logans one that is all yellow and is clinging to the humanistic side and the other is all brown and is embracing the animal side! And they come together and merge to defeat a super sabretooth! (marvel execs. if you are reading this and there is only like 1 in 100000000000000000000 chance that you are please never pull some crap like this).
Colossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 02:41 PM   #24
bat_collector
Galactus

kill off logan, yeah like that will happen anytime soon
bat_collector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 02:44 PM   #25
bjread
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

i didn't say it was likely....besides that's why I offered up the beast.

but...they could do a Psylocke type thing with him....kill him off and bring his soul back in another body....perhaps a clone of himself...an improved version of x-23.....x-24
bjread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 09:36 AM   #26
lovemunkey187
Thread Killer

Quote:

I like that idea.

But.............They'd probably say that MJ was taken over by something(Venomy/Carnagey) and she was the one that killed off Aunt May because she was fed up fo PP unnatural relationship her and all of the ocotganarian pawn he's got.

Quote:
but...they could do a Psylocke type thing with him....kill him off and bring his soul back in another body....perhaps a clone of himself...an improved version of x-23.....x-24
Does that mean he has a bigger cup size? Sounds like a job for AH after the WOTDCU busts.
lovemunkey187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 10:11 AM   #27
mwf6171
internet forum tough guy

Location: Gore/Aussie Land!!! well Kansas City, MO actually..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetragrammaton View Post
If Marvel offered you the opportunity to come up with your own new team book, what would you do?

I've for a long time thought about what might make for some interesting stories. For the most part, I've learnt that if you wait long enough, you'll see them happen. Unforunately, many have not been all that great.

For example, always wanted to see the Daughters of the Dragon make a return. Now after their own mini-series and being key players in the new Heroes for Hire, I'm left unimpressed. Loved the return of Goliath (Bill Foster)... well we all know how that ended. Thought a New Invaders title was a great idea, but hated (with a passion) what was done with it. I've probably come up with more Avengers line-ups than Marvel has over the last twenty years. Characters I'd like to see as Avengers include the Enchantress (when bad girls go good), the Black Cat, Spitfire, Storm, Doc Samson, Deathlok, Justice (Josiah X), Red Wolf, among others.

One idea I have yet to see actualize is a Marvel Pantheons based series featuring the various other gods and goddesses that have for the most part popped up in the pages of Thor.

So how about you? Any story ideas or characters you would want to see.

Amen brother.........amen!!

I would love to see them do a GOOD Invaders title where they run around the world fighting terrorist and the like. The Union Jack mini series, IMO, is setting him up to be a good leader. Have a nice mix of international heroes, with a few choice members to draw in readers.............no, not Wolvie...........anyway, a GOOD Invaders books would rock the house!!!
mwf6171 is offline   Reply With Quote