Adamantium Member

Actually just shipped lol
Titanchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2023, 09:41 AM   #142
Mad Jackal
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walton.Chunky View Post
So what are people seeing for shipping on this beast? I just got my invoice and it was ~400 dollars.
I was also quoted about $400USD for Cyclops via Cosmic Chase. A little on the pricey side considering a few people said LBS Hulk shipping was about $320 from Spec. I know that was single torso Hulk but that's crazy. Karl Magsino once mentioned sometimes it's cheaper to ship two boxes instead of one oversized box. This is probably a good example of that.
Mad Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2023, 03:00 PM   #143
Titanchuck
Cyclops
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Jackal View Post
I was also quoted about $400USD for Cyclops via Cosmic Chase. A little on the pricey side considering a few people said LBS Hulk shipping was about $320 from Spec. I know that was single torso Hulk but that's crazy. Karl Magsino once mentioned sometimes it's cheaper to ship two boxes instead of one oversized box. This is probably a good example of that.
Fortunately my shipping from spec was only 200.00 if 200.00 shipping is fortunate
Old 07-22-2023, 11:41 PM   #144
Walton.Chunky
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanchuck View Post
Fortunately my shipping from spec was only 200.00 if 200.00 shipping is fortunate
Glad it wasn't too terrible. Not sure why Cosmic's shipping was so high. They used to be the economical choice if you were buying XM or LBS. Not too upset as Spec was 150 dollars more with regards to the price of the statue itself, but it still means I was charged a 50 dollar premium. From the sounds of things Cosmic boat shipped the statue to their US warehouses, meaning that 400 dollars is beyond steep.
Walton.Chunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2023, 12:04 AM   #145
Titanchuck
Cyclops
Adamantium Member

I really love this statue it?s one of those ,?didn?t expect much but once it got here wow?! statues tge base is huge and extremely detailed ES of only 150 for the ex now I gotta go grab some batteries for the visor
Old 07-28-2023, 09:33 AM   #146
Iko Iko
Fantomah

Quote:
I really love this statue it?s one of those ,?didn?t expect much but once it got here wow?! statues tge base is huge and extremely detailed ES of only 150 for the ex now I gotta go grab some batteries for the visor
Congrats. If I collected X-Men, I would definitely look into getting this.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2023, 04:42 PM   #147
togetubarbarian
Doh!

The texture in the suit looks great and I like the brood on the base. So damn aggressive.
togetubarbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2023, 07:59 PM   #148
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Nice!

I thought this was always dope. I’ve gone back and forth on this so many times. But I’m trying to stick to the rule I set for myself, only a few specific characters in 1/3.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2023, 12:58 AM   #149
BaZ
Fantastic Four

Got him also. I think he needs extra metal-like base like 5-6 inch to make him stand on the same ground with other museum pose line-ups.
BaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2023, 12:46 AM   #150
Titanchuck
Cyclops
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
Nice!

I thought this was always dope. I?ve gone back and forth on this so many times. But I?m trying to stick to the rule I set for myself, only a few specific characters in 1/3.
Yeah I’ve already lost my way I was supposed to stick to only marvel LSB 1:3 then I saw the 1:3 DC dios by prime 1 Wonder Woman vs hydra ,Superman vs Doomsday and that Batman vs joker and was like whoaand laid some preorder cash on them also hope they don’t disappoint after putting cyclops next to my magneto I boxed up my prime 1 wolverine it’s just wasn’t in the same league next to them