Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 02-18-2013, 05:38 PM   #11
iceprince_x
Deadman

happened to me a few months ago. the package arrived though but it kinda freaked me out coz it usually 3 to 4 weeks before a package from the us arrives here in my country. the seller is a no help also because he said there is nothing wrong with his tracking number and never responded again from any of my queries.
iceprince_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 01:47 PM   #12
Makkari1
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratchet View Post
I ordered comics off of ebay... seller sent them to me - with tracking - I checked today to see where they were... and the tracking said that the package was delivered on Wednesday the 13th.

Yet, I have no package!

The seller said to open a claim with ebay and that they will refund my money without taking it from him since he has proof that he sent it and it says delivered - is that true?

Either way I have to wait until Tuesday to check what the Post Office has to say - it's just odd - has anyone else ever had a package say delivered and it never came to your house?
Maybe postal cutbacks or just plain incompetence. I just love the PO they really make my day in the most joyful way.
Makkari1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 12:45 AM   #13
ratchet
Mandarin

So, talked to my Mailman - I have always had a really good relationship with him - he seemed as baffled as I was. He said he's pretty sure that he would have remembered a package going through - but for the life of him he couldn't remember this one. I asked him if he maybe gave it to the wrong house - he said if he had he was sure that they would have given it back to him by now to deliver to the right house.

That wasn't very reassuring...

This is - it wasn't a group of expensive comics - about $20 worth - I am just upset because now I have no comics, no $20 and there is really little I can do about it.
ratchet is offline   Reply With Quote