Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 09-06-2019, 05:41 PM   #201
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

AL Mode Studio 1/4 Lich King

Just got this in today. PO'd it through Gameharbors. Had no issues. Very communicative through the whole transaction. Statue came in a two tier styrofoam with velcro straps ala XM and a brown shipper with some artwork.

I'm a huge Lich King fan this piece is amazing. I'm stunned at the quality and detail especially from a Chinese company. It's nice and solid, feels very much like the old SS Blizzard pieces. Paint app is nice, which it should be with an ES of 140. The light up stands out. If you are really into Warcraft, WoW or Death Knights try and find a dealer and get this.

Base runs on 4 ++A batteries. On/off button in back. Sword has a watch battery and LED bulb. Twist middle of hilt for on/off. Head has a watch battery powered removable LED bulb. Remove head twist bulb on/off.

Cons, the obvious is the head bulb. It's not ideal for glass cases, thankfully it's easy to pop the head off and turn it on and off. Mine came with a smudge of black paint from the base on the translucent ice. I had to use a Windex wipe to clean it off so no biggie.

I want to add, I like this better than my SS Lich King. The paint is so much better, The light up is brighter and you don't have to worry about sneezing near it and watch glitter go all over the place. AL Lich King is all paint down to the snow.

Shipping was via EMS from Malaysia. $136 to CT. I feel like I'm paying more from SS and everyone else in the US to ship to me from within the US.

eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 08:10 PM   #202
Thor57
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by omigeo View Post
She is from Lineage 2 game. I never played it, I just like the statue of this elf, especially her ears
Where did you order from?
Thor57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 11:08 PM   #203
SDguy

What scale is this?
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 10:35 AM   #204
eternalblue02

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
What scale is this?
If you're asking about LK it's 1/4.
Old 09-12-2019, 08:00 AM   #205
omigeo
Alpha Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor57 View Post
Where did you order from?
OH sorry didn't realize this question. Ebay
omigeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 08:01 AM   #206
omigeo
Alpha Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalblue02 View Post
If you're asking about LK it's 1/4.
He looks Majestic. Great looking piece
omigeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 03:06 PM   #207
eternalblue02

Quote:
Originally Posted by omigeo View Post
He looks Majestic. Great looking piece
Thanks!
Old 11-10-2019, 10:40 AM   #208
eternalblue02

Windseeker Studios/Storm Space Studio Tyrande Whisperwind

Hey gang, just received my Windseeker Studios Tyrande statue. I've been 50/50 on this statue due to certain aspects about her "ahem" design and the company's few missteps on Jaina earlier this year. I'm actually quite surprised at how this turned out and really like it. WS are definitely improving on machine work and how things fit together. The paint app and face are much better then Jaina. These improvements are making me excited for their Arthas and Yrel as they keep learning and getting better. I may have to pick up their Valeera down the road too.

The lightup is bright and powered by an ac adaptor. The electric guts definitely give it more weight. I love the paint job they did on her and the Fairy Dragon. It looks like her wet clothes are stuck to her body and the fairy dragon's colors just pop. FD eyes are glass. The spirit owl is nice but very fragile like Jaina's Water Elemental. You can switch out the FD and owl for display options. My favorite part of the statue is the effect they used for the water she's standing in and the pebbles around the pool. It reminds me of the translucent fish tank effect from the recent ECC Jason.

All in all I'm happy I got this. Statue comes with an art print, a numbered colored box, styrofoam with Velcro straps and a brown shipper. I'm planning on getting the Mayflies Studio Tyrande which I'm really looking forward to but it's a new company so I won't get my expectations high. Shipping from Malaysia to CT was around $160 for EMS. If anyone is interested you can contact Windseeker Studios via Facebook to be placed on their waitlist or you can order through Game Harbors as I did. This is my second statue shipped from them and have had no problems so far.

https://gameharbors.com/product/wind...5%ad%e5%8f%b8/

Old 11-10-2019, 08:48 PM   #209
Medusoid
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

I'm not familiar with the character, but that statue is just beautiful. I love the little creatures and all the different colors.
Medusoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 10:44 PM   #210
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Picked this up at a local Hallmark