Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 08-30-2017, 06:21 AM   #871
dhampir46
A day without sunshine is like... night.

It's great that PCS did this. It's nice to be rewarded for preordering the ultimate edition.

With all of the "ex or fail" guys on here I'm surprised the ultimate version didn't sell out sooner. I had all the time in the world to place my order and secure this statue.
dhampir46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 08:11 AM   #872
Darkhumor
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

I understand everyones frustration. But we win some and lose some. Next time something like this bonus comes around, you may snag that bonus, while others that got it last time, dont. This happens to all of us. Its happened to me.

I missed out with XM Magneto, and I ended up paying out the @$$ for it. But life balanced out in my favor this time around, and I was able to snag Thanos within the 8 minutes before it sold out.

Dont give them a reason to regret their decision, to do anything like this at all, ever again. Its an honorable thing that they did it. Cuz it really didnt make a whole lot of sense having all those parts, and having a second half of a torso, and no legs.
Darkhumor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 09:25 AM   #873
PermaGrin
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

For all those "missing out", there is still a pretty good chance you can find one later closer to release.

Hell...you might even find him in the Gems later on.
PermaGrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 12:53 PM   #874
theghostinside
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

The way I look at it is I would have bought the statue for sure if I would have know about the extra legs. The reason is I am super tight on funds and if I could sell a full statue with the extras I dont want or need then I could have my 3s version that I wanted.

That being said now it might be easier to just get the 3s head and statue with a black base.

Could be a win win.
theghostinside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 12:20 PM   #875
gogo13
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Ultimate Shin Akuma ES is 150 and paid in full $900.Its only has a 12% discount if paid in full.. I was hoping it would be the same discount as Ultimate Akumas which was 20%. .. I don't mind a higher ES than 150. But a lower discount than Ultimate Akuma for basically the same statue.

I normally pay in full for all my statues. I'm on the fence now if I need a Shin Akuma for $900 or 1k in payment plan.
gogo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 12:32 PM   #876
Vendetta
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogo13 View Post
Ultimate Shin Akuma ES is 150 and paid in full $900.Its only has a 12% discount if paid in full.. I was hoping it would be the same discount as Ultimate Akumas which was 20%. .. I don't mind a higher ES than 150. But a lower discount than Ultimate Akuma for basically the same statue.

I normally pay in full for all my statues. I'm on the fence now if I need a Shin Akuma for $900 or 1k in payment plan.
That's a lower ES than expected, but it did take them a couple of days to sell through 500 Akumas. The lower discount is also a bummer.

You also only get 5 heads instead of 8, and I'm unsure from the newsletter if they will give you everything you need for two statues - it includes two bases and two sets of feet, but it doesn't mention anything about torsos or legs and only mentions including one gi. This looks like a pass for me; I'll be going for the Prototypez Akumas.
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 12:41 PM   #877
BurningRage
Inhumans

BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 12:48 PM   #878
MaxGoof
Nightwing

With the pre-order coming in 8 days, I'm surprised the full preview isn't available yet on the website to show exactly what's included? I actually prefer Shin Akuma got regular, but if it's got three less heads and no extra legs, it's a pass for me. (That and I'm terrified of the bloodbath trying to order one LOL).
MaxGoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 01:03 PM   #879
gogo13
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
That's a lower ES than expected, but it did take them a couple of days to sell through 500 Akumas. The lower discount is also a bummer.

You also only get 5 heads instead of 8, and I'm unsure from the newsletter if they will give you everything you need for two statues - it includes two bases and two sets of feet, but it doesn't mention anything about torsos or legs and only mentions including one gi. This looks like a pass for me; I'll be going for the Prototypez Akumas.
Good point there is no mention of another torso or leg.. 5 portraits vs 7 for Ultimate Akuma.I hoped PCS would have made an unique portrait for Ultimate Shin that's not included in Ultimate Akuma. That would have been a really nice surprise.
gogo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 01:38 PM   #880
Vendetta
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogo13 View Post

It was clarified in their FB group that $900 is before the 12% discount, so the paid-in-full pricing is about the same between both Ultimates (higher MSRP for Akuma which had more stuff, offset by higher discount).
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote