Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Community Corner > Aussies

Old 04-05-2009, 10:21 AM   #11
Royd
Producer
Producer

Glad to hear that you've previously visited Perth, at least you know something about the place and enjoyed your earlier visit

LOL - royal visit indeed Maybe one of a number of "princes" of comic art in Oz (including yourself, Rod, Paul and others) Best,

Royd

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred flintstone View Post
i have been to Perth and freo before - my wife (GF at the time) did a road trip to WA back in 2003 - beautiful trip and places

i would love to catch up and do something - don't know my schedule right now on hand for that weekend but i will check - it would be a pity to miss out on your royal visit LOL the king of art LOL

i'll PM you my # before you leave
Royd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 10:25 AM   #12
fred flintstone
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royd View Post
Glad to hear that you've previously visited Perth, at least you know something about the place and enjoyed your earlier visit

LOL - royal visit indeed Maybe one of a number of "princes" of comic art in Oz (including yourself, Rod, Paul and others) Best,

Royd
i ain't no prince - the big pieces are for friends usually
i have a total of 12 or so convention sketches at the most - i like getting sketches for a whole bunch of people
rocket(rodney) and i call ourselves the rocket doctors and we have been successful in a few endeavors as you have seen in the thread and on the aussie thread i have posted some pics not available on the official con thread hehehehe

i am getting a nightcrawler for Rocket from chris stevens as well as another piece for myself i couldn't resist - Skurge and Amora the enchantress

when i get a chance i'll send you a copy of the rough
fred flintstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 05:52 AM   #13
Rocket
Art of Mod

Someone say Stevens??

lol
Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 05:53 AM   #14
Rocket
Art of Mod

Awesome Pics Paul!! You are a much better photo man than myself that's for sure!! I didn't even see that Optimus guy!! hahahaha

Can't wait to see some art
Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 08:16 AM   #15
Royd
Producer
Producer

Rod!!!

You lucky bastich!! I love the composition of that piece with the dark & light of Scott and Emma - absolutely lovely commission by Chris - congrats mate! Truly lovely.

Make sure to display it in the Comic Art/Giclees section where Chris and the other art collectors hang out Best,

Royd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
Someone say Stevens??

lol
Old 04-06-2009, 08:19 AM   #16
Royd
Producer
Producer

I dunno, you might get some disagreement regarding your status amongst the SF board members

I'm really looking forward to seeing the Executioner & Enchantress and Nightcrawler pieces from Chris! Best,

Royd

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred flintstone View Post
i ain't no prince - the big pieces are for friends usually
i have a total of 12 or so convention sketches at the most - i like getting sketches for a whole bunch of people
rocket(rodney) and i call ourselves the rocket doctors and we have been successful in a few endeavors as you have seen in the thread and on the aussie thread i have posted some pics not available on the official con thread hehehehe

i am getting a nightcrawler for Rocket from chris stevens as well as another piece for myself i couldn't resist - Skurge and Amora the enchantress

when i get a chance i'll send you a copy of the rough