Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 01-22-2022, 03:09 AM   #301
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJC View Post
Yeah, the wait for a Crawler PF was long and painful. Thankfully, he looks real good even though he doesn't come with any swap out portraits.
Agreed. It was long and painful. And during that wait many sideshow-fied costumes and odd pose choices were released. My hope was they wouldn?t mess with Nightcrawler?s costume and his pose would make sense and look good from more than just one angle. My hopes were delivered. I love everything about this statue. An angry head showing fangs and messy curly hair would be great, but I?m completely satisfied with this. I?m displaying with swords, I love that they leaned into that part of him. An excellent exclusive for true fans.

Now I just need somebody to make Banshee and Classic Cyclops because then I?ll have the complete Claremont/Cockrum/Byrne team
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2022, 04:43 AM   #302
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
Agreed. It was long and painful. And during that wait many sideshow-fied costumes and odd pose choices were released. My hope was they wouldn?t mess with Nightcrawler?s costume and his pose would make sense and look good from more than just one angle. My hopes were delivered. I love everything about this statue. An angry head showing fangs and messy curly hair would be great, but I?m completely satisfied with this. I?m displaying with swords, I love that they leaned into that part of him. An excellent exclusive for true fans.

Now I just need somebody to make Banshee and Classic Cyclops because then I?ll have the complete Claremont/Cockrum/Byrne team
Yeah, the Crawler PF looks great. An angry Byrne portrait would've definitely been a perfect addition for this piece. I also agree with you on a classic Byrne Cyclops PF. Desperately need one for my 1/4 X-MEN lineup. Good luck with getting a Banshee PF from sideshow.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2022, 05:21 AM   #303
SkilledButton
Nightwing

Quote:
Yep he's a total home run. Sure I'd have loved an extra ex head too but super happy with what Sideshow did here and can't wait to get him in hand. Not often I day one PO something but this was an exception, had to have it!
SkilledButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2022, 10:51 AM   #304
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJC View Post
Good luck with getting a Banshee PF from sideshow.
I don?t expect one. But at the same time when I started collecting barely anybody knew who Rocket Racoon or Groot were and now they have PFs and are household names. You never know what may happen.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2022, 11:25 AM   #305
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
I don?t expect one. But at the same time when I started collecting barely anybody knew who Rocket Racoon or Groot were and now they have PFs and are household names. You never know what may happen.
I agree. If not sideshow, then maybe XM might release one. Either way, I hope one gets released for all the Banshee fans out there.
Old 01-22-2022, 01:07 PM   #306
AC_808
Hercules

Yea, we need a few more Byrne era X-Men PFs. Cyclops is one for me, too. But also Havok and Polaris is a must.
AC_808 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2022, 02:46 PM   #307
FJC
Midnighter

A Byrne Cyclops PF and another Byrne Storm for me. The 1st classic Storm PF didn't wow me.
Old 02-01-2022, 03:28 PM   #308
maximus_73
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I am getting 1/10 Iron Studios Nightcrawler for now since I prefer that look
maximus_73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2022, 07:31 PM   #309
IronLungs31
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_73 View Post
I am getting 1/10 Iron Studios Nightcrawler for now since I prefer that look
Too small for me just can't get as much detail in a smaller statue.
IronLungs31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2022, 07:55 PM   #310
SkilledButton
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronLungs31 View Post
Too small for me just can't get as much detail in a smaller statue.
Yeah, same. It's a nice piece, no doubt... But I don't want a tiny Nightcrawler with a bunch of 1/4 Giants next to him
SkilledButton is offline   Reply With Quote