Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Kinetiquettes

Old 08-23-2021, 02:40 PM   #91
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

For Sol & especially Ky i hope they're the Strive designs Ky looks so much better now.

Majority of Stirve designs are better for me...but honestly they could probably do a classic and a strive version...
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 07:58 AM   #92
Kinetiquettes
Producer
Producer

We are on it right now!
Kinetiquettes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 02:06 AM   #93
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Well if it has to be Strive-based, I hope it continues to be 1/6th scale and I hope they go with Jack-O
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 05:08 PM   #94
KiDD
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
Well if it has to be Strive-based, I hope it continues to be 1/6th scale and I hope they go with Jack-O
1/6 Sol for me!
KiDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2022, 11:56 AM   #95
GuiltyGamerX
Doh!

Hi everyone, first time posting here.

I am curious what other Dizzy owners are using to display this. It seems like the best options are either a Moducase or going custom built with garage shelving or something. It looks so good with the full effects that I definitely don't want to take that part off to fit it in a smaller display.
GuiltyGamerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2022, 01:33 PM   #96
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

I have her on an IKEA shelf I think the Besta? I can't remember what it is called. She's tricky to display because of how long she is.

Edit: Also, welcome to the forum!
Old 03-19-2022, 07:33 PM   #97
Westhelle
Shadowhawk

Love everything about this statue. From size to details. By far my fav statue and I didn't even put her together.

This statue is impossible to re-sell, because there is no money I would accept to make me put those tiny pieces back to the box.
Also my Beam-effect broke at the same spot. How could anyone think it would endure the pressure packaged as it is.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	80A15841-22E2-41B2-B73D-EE7438056CDB.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	155.1 KB
ID:	147754  
Westhelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2022, 11:45 PM   #98
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Yeah she is basically impossible to repackage effectively so moving homes or selling her will be a true nightmare. That being said, she is truly an amazing statue. And yeah I think it broke there on most of them. I know they want to keep pursuing the 1/4th line of their statues, but it would have been awesome if the female fighting game character line were all like this and were 1/6th scale primarily horizontal statues. Dizzy really stands out on display, in a good way. For now I'll keep hoping we get a Xrd Jam doing her dragon kick to go alongside Dizzy.
Old 03-20-2022, 04:55 PM   #99
Westhelle
Shadowhawk

Guilty Gear has so many cool characters to choose from. Jam or Baiken would be neat in 1/6, but I think this Dizzy statue will be my last one, since this hobby became just way too expencive to continue.
This Dizzy statue got me into collecting statues in 2018 and now it will end with her. Happy it turned out to be such a beauty.
Westhelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2022, 05:57 PM   #100
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Not a bad legacy to end on especially since you got your dream statue with Menat. I'm thinking of steering away from bigger stuff in general. I vented about it in my thread on bases, but this stuff just takes up so much space (especially the boxes) and are so heavy and fragile. I used to more or less only collect 1/8th and 1/7th Japanese figures and I miss them in comparison. They are so small and efficient and the paint apps, sculpts, and QC are usually more consistent too. Dizzy goes well with those statues as she isn't too much bigger than them.