Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 01-11-2022, 10:47 PM   #341
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent23 View Post
I forgot about him.

Gothamite was banned, I think. Not sure why.

SideshowJoe was another forum favorite. Wonder if she?s ever around anymore.
SideshowJoe posted in one of the threads back in November I seem to remember. Her first post in a few years it seemed.
bdlovelace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 11:58 PM   #342
Mister H
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
I ordered that so hard. My PO button went through the floor. Good times. I hope they do a bronze variant.
Yeah I?ve got it coming in as well. Simple designs are often so much better than super stylized poses.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2022, 08:59 AM   #343
Divo
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Finally had the chance to take the plunge, & sealed the deal by ordering this badboy bats. No surprise there. But what was surprising was when I called my local guy to order, & we finished with initial chit-chat, I never got the chance to order. Why? Because he already knew, and already did! (Always support your local shop when/if you can. No ex? No problem.)

Am I so lucky to have a local dealer who actually knows my heart? Or just one who recognizes great fantasy art? Apparently neither. The guy just got a sh!t load of orders, calls, inquires regarding this thing, so ordered anyway, having nothing to lose.

Good, bad, or indifferent? You decide, but there is no doubt that this release is making a lot of noise in the collecting community. Great sculpt, can't wait for this one, to witness if the bold bolt motif makes or breaks this work? We'll know for sure in 8 months.

P.S. And you can rest assured that when i do have the DKR in hand, & I find any Sideshow sh!t that doesn't fit? You'll be hearing about it, warts and all, (they better get them teeth, & bloody mouth right!). But right now, Sideshow's sh!t is looking, and smelling pretty sweet. We'll see soon enough.

P.P.S. And for those who were "disturbed" by my genuine surprise/excitement for this DKR release? Man, hang on to your hats, and clutch and on to your nuts, cause you ain't seen nothing yet.

When Sideshow finally gets around to finally announcing/releasing a worthy HULK? Prepare yourselves for some long sleepless nights ahead. From the very day the news hits, wait until night time, round midnight, every night, & stick your heads out the window, & listen real hard. When you hear a guttural, tortured, animalistic, brutal, uncontrollable, howling? No, it's not HULK's transformation. That would be me. Divo's unbridled anticipation.

Hope you won't mind, but you gotta understand, that it's been an awfully, awfully long time.

You've been warned.
Divo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2022, 11:45 AM   #344
Gekon
Blue Falcon

Your local dealer has really good stuff Divo.
Gekon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2022, 01:16 PM   #345
Biggunz
Loki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divo View Post
Finally had the chance to take the plunge, & sealed the deal by ordering this badboy bats. No surprise there. But what was surprising was when I called my local guy to order, & we finished with initial chit-chat, I never got the chance to order. Why? Because he already knew, and already did! (Always support your local shop when/if you can. No ex? No problem.)

Am I so lucky to have a local dealer who actually knows my heart? Or just one who recognizes great fantasy art? Apparently neither. The guy just got a sh!t load of orders, calls, inquires regarding this thing, so ordered anyway, having nothing to lose.

Good, bad, or indifferent? You decide, but there is no doubt that this release is making a lot of noise in the collecting community. Great sculpt, can't wait for this one, to witness if the bold bolt motif makes or breaks this work? We'll know for sure in 8 months.

P.S. And you can rest assured that when i do have the DKR in hand, & I find any Sideshow sh!t that doesn't fit? You'll be hearing about it, warts and all, (they better get them teeth, & bloody mouth right!). But right now, Sideshow's sh!t is looking, and smelling pretty sweet. We'll see soon enough.

P.P.S. And for those who were "disturbed" by my genuine surprise/excitement for this DKR release? Man, hang on to your hats, and clutch and on to your nuts, cause you ain't seen nothing yet.

When Sideshow finally gets around to finally announcing/releasing a worthy HULK? Prepare yourselves for some long sleepless nights ahead. From the very day the news hits, wait until night time, round midnight, every night, & stick your heads out the window, & listen real hard. When you hear a guttural, tortured, animalistic, brutal, uncontrollable, howling? No, it's not HULK's transformation. That would be me. Divo's unbridled anticipation.

Hope you won't mind, but you gotta understand, that it's been an awfully, awfully long time.

You've been warned.
Hi divo
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2022, 10:21 AM   #346
xb24
Sinister Six

Love the sculpt although not a fan of color choice for the costume. Suit, cowl, gauntlets, boots, and cape are all blue, but in different shades. I wish they made his suit gray to add more contrast.
xb24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2022, 10:39 AM   #347
jpuli28
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xb24 View Post
Love the sculpt although not a fan of color choice for the costume. Suit, cowl, gauntlets, boots, and cape are all blue, but in different shades. I wish they made his suit gray to add more contrast.
Its grey and black bro. However in this scene in the animated movie it should be his blue/grey & yellow oval outfit.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	5.PNG
Views:	143
Size:	337.2 KB
ID:	145637  
jpuli28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2022, 11:02 AM   #348
Hannibal10
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpuli28 View Post
Its grey and black bro. However in this scene in the animated movie it should be his blue/grey & yellow oval outfit.
Spooktacular variant!
Hannibal10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2022, 10:34 AM   #349
jpuli28
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Anyone guess when they'll do the blog video for this?
jpuli28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2022, 04:54 PM   #350
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

This piece has some very nice details but the best Dark Knight Returns already came out.

Nice details on SS....

But this is the best.

Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote