Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 11-22-2014, 03:23 AM   #31
BornFreeSF
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamegod2x View Post
How did u get the left foot of the zombie woman to comnect to the rock? Its suppose to hang out and over in the air and the right foot sits in a peg spot.
I checked it today. It's an optical illusion in the photo. There is not rock under the foot. The base is behind. the foot hangs freely.
BornFreeSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 06:32 AM   #32
gamegod2x
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornFreeSF View Post
I checked it today. It's an optical illusion in the photo. There is not rock under the foot. The base is behind. the foot hangs freely.
Thats what i figured
gamegod2x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 05:44 PM   #33
tothepoint
Doh!

here is my unboxing of the statue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r298...YN8N63qcpIbibg
tothepoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 05:54 PM   #34
grphyx1
Kingpin

if you hurry you can still cash in on the "cymbermonday" coupon at toywars. 20% off and free shipping

http://toywars.com/collections/mcfar...ucts/dcd653501
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 01:08 AM   #35
MickKaine
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I informed McFarlane that the statue I got has the gun pointed at the zombie's neck. I showed them pictures and they agreed to replace it. They gave a FedEx label which I printed and sent with the arm. The arm was sent and received by FedEx tracking. This was over 2 weeks ago. Ever since I sent the arm, McFarlane is now ignoring me, even I am just asking if they can confirm whether they got the arm I sent them. I am getting nothing back in terms of response. I have sent 4 emails since then and nothing, not even a confirmation if receiving the arm I sent them. Has anyone else had this experience?
MickKaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 01:18 AM   #36
gamegod2x

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickKaine View Post
I informed McFarlane that the statue I got has the gun pointed at the zombie's neck. I showed them pictures and they agreed to replace it. They gave a FedEx label which I printed and sent with the arm. The arm was sent and received by FedEx tracking. This was over 2 weeks ago. Ever since I sent the arm, McFarlane is now ignoring me, even I am just asking if they can confirm whether they got the arm I sent them. I am getting nothing back in terms of response. I have sent 4 emails since then and nothing, not even a confirmation if receiving the arm I sent them. Has anyone else had this experience?
From my experience all i can tell you is that they are really slow with there customer service. They actually took about a week to answer my ema and two weeks to ship replacement. Guve them another week.
Old 01-13-2015, 08:40 PM   #37
MickKaine

McFarlane agreed to send me a new arm to replace my old one. They sent me a Fedex label to send it back and I did so.

A few days later I received my new arm but to my disappointment, the new arm was even worse than before. The blast was going at a 75 degree angle to the side, the gun was bent the other direction and even the peg was bent. The arm would not even fit in the hole anymore. I believe I received someone else's faulty arm.

I voiced my displeasure to McFarlane and they said there was nothing more that could be done. I could return my statue for a refund as no further exchanges could be made.

So I agreed to returning the statue and was told I would get Fedex labels "shortly". That was at the end of December and McFarlane is now not responding to any of my emails.

I ordered a second statue and to my enjoyment, the second statue is in acceptable condition. Now I am left with my faulty first statue that McFarlane is not responding to me about even though they agreed to give me a refund. Not sure what to do next as I have sent a few emails since then with no response. I tried calling their customer service number from work today as their hours of operation are horribly inconvenient and I got their answering machine every time.
Old 01-15-2015, 05:52 AM   #38
Walls
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Just keep leaving messages, took them a few weeks to respond to me as well.
The gun on mine is ever so slightly bent to the left if looked upon from above but it's so slight that I am ok with it. It's such a great piece otherwise and really captures the "feel" of the comic grimes IMO.
Walls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 08:53 AM   #39
gamegod2x

Agreed, keep leaving messages.
Old 01-17-2015, 11:52 PM   #40
MickKaine

Thanks, guys.

I email them about twice a week and the last few business days I have been calling during their business hours but no one ever answers. Can they just ignore me forever so I don't get my refund? The last email I got was that they were going to give me refund labels and that was in mid-December. This whole process has been an ordeal with the faulty statue, the abysmal replacement piece, the extreme lack of communication; I don't know how they expect repeat business when stuff like this happens.

This is my second statue order with the them and the first one with problems. I am strongly leaning towards never ordering from them again, no matter how good their product may look.