Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 10-20-2011, 01:23 PM   #1
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

Mass Effect 3

Figured since this one of the few games I actually play, I might as well start a thread so we can b!tch about its release being moved to... March?

I believe it has been, anyways.

The other two came out two years apart from one another, and around Christmas... this one comes out around my birthday. I guess I'd rather it be as complete and kick-@ss on release as the other two were on their release, but WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! I wanted it sooner!

That is all.
Argonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 03:07 PM   #2
wizardjones
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argonus View Post
Figured since this one of the few games I actually play, I might as well start a thread so we can b!tch about its release being moved to... March?

I believe it has been, anyways.

The other two came out two years apart from one another, and around Christmas... this one comes out around my birthday. I guess I'd rather it be as complete and kick-@ss on release as the other two were on their release, but WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! I wanted it sooner!

That is all.
I want them in these few extras months to change their mind about multiplayer and add more goodies to the single. Overall I am hype about this game, especially being able to import my bad ass female Shepard from the original.
wizardjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 04:20 PM   #3
Luminous
Cyclops

That's strange. The Mass Effect 3, Uncharted 3, and Star War: The Old Republic threads that I started are gone. Some wonky sh!t always seems to happen on these forums.

Anyway, yeah looking forward to this game.
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 06:49 PM   #4
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizardjones View Post
I want them in these few extras months to change their mind about multiplayer and add more goodies to the single. Overall I am hype about this game, especially being able to import my bad ass female Shepard from the original.
Thank God; f#ck multiplayer. Doesn't belong anywhere near ME. Give me more gear or a third costume from the release.

I have three Shepards. I'd make a fourth, as they're all vastly different from one another, but... yeah.. I'd rather just ramp up difficulty another notch on 'em. Three's enough; four's a chore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
That's strange. The Mass Effect 3, Uncharted 3, and Star War: The Old Republic threads that I started are gone. Some wonky sh!t always seems to happen on these forums.

Anyway, yeah looking forward to this game.
I never saw your ME thread.
Old 10-20-2011, 09:05 PM   #5
MrYac
Hercules

i thought it would be a perfect game for multiplayer, as in co-op play not online matches, always wished a buddy could take over one of my squad then the stupid AI we get stuck with
MrYac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:25 PM   #6
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
i thought it would be a perfect game for multiplayer, as in co-op play not online matches, always wished a buddy could take over one of my squad then the stupid AI we get stuck with
Oh yeah.. multiplayer as co-op would be sweet. That didn't even cross my mind.

Multiplayer as on-line matches would be fun, but companies tend to focus too much on that if the game's not "meant" for it (or if it wasn't incorporated in previous releases in that franchise/series), taking away from Single-player experiences; that's not always the case, but it is often enough.

Being able to import your character into someone else's game, with her/his last name being changed in the process, hahahah.. two people and one ai on the team? That would be awesome!!
Old 10-20-2011, 09:29 PM   #7
MrYac
Hercules

i haven't been following it too much but i don't recall hearing anything about verses online, so i just assumed it was co-op. but i do fully agree that it's awful when games force multi in where it doesn't belong, but sometimes you get surprised and a game you never thought would be good online is excellent like assassins creed
Old 10-20-2011, 11:28 PM   #8
Luminous
Cyclops

Quote:
I never saw your ME thread.
No biggie. Just find it strange that three of my threads in this section up and vanished.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
Quote:
Oh yeah.. multiplayer as co-op would be sweet. That didn't even cross my mind.

Multiplayer as on-line matches would be fun, but companies tend to focus too much on that if the game's not "meant" for it (or if it wasn't incorporated in previous releases in that franchise/series), taking away from Single-player experiences; that's not always the case, but it is often enough.

Being able to import your character into someone else's game, with her/his last name being changed in the process, hahahah.. two people and one ai on the team? That would be awesome!!
You guys realize that co-op multiplayer was officially announced for ME3, right? Just a little difficult to tell if you guys were aware of that.
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 12:09 AM   #9
MrYac
Hercules

yes, and i was saying how i always felt ME would be a perfect game for it since you always are stuck with a couple fairly useless AI people running around getting in the way
Old 10-21-2011, 12:12 AM   #10
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
No biggie. Just find it strange that three of my threads in this section up and vanished.
You guys realize that co-op multiplayer was officially announced for ME3, right? Just a little difficult to tell if you guys were aware of that.
Didn't know that... hopefully it's pulled off well (I'm guessing it might play into the game's delay, ironing out kinks/etc).