Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 12-22-2005, 12:53 PM   #1
pmpknface
The InJustice League

Question Question - Has anyone bought from this guy?

The guy's ebay handle is: onlinetradingatl. I looked through their feedback, which is good, but I thought it was weird that 1 of the FB's was for the Bowen Hobgoblin MB, which hasn't shipped yet.

Here is their about me page desc:

Welcome to the eBay about Me page of OnlinetradingATL.
In the case of this seller account, it should be called the eBay about Us Page. OnlinetradingATL is a new on-line business based in Atlanta founded by three business partners that have a combined total of over 30 years in retail and collectibles business. The majority of your merchandise is brand new and comes directly from 1 of our 4 warehouses located throughout the United States. Since we are direct with most of our suppliers, we hope to be able to always offer the best prices available.

We will always provide great customers service and timely replies to all requests. Your happiness and satisfaction is our number one goal. We view your feedback as the completion of our transaction. We believe that when a customer posts their feedback that this is the only way to really gage whether they are truly satisfied with their items and our service. Once a customer has posted feedback they will receive feedback within 3 business days. We want all of our customers to come back and shop over and over again
Anyone?
pmpknface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 01:07 PM   #2
Capt. America
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmpknface
The guy's ebay handle is: onlinetradingatl. I looked through their feedback, which is good, but I thought it was weird that 1 of the FB's was for the Bowen Hobgoblin MB, which hasn't shipped yet.

In the case of this seller account, it should be called the eBay about Us Page. OnlinetradingATL is a new on-line business based in Atlanta founded by three business partners that have a combined total of over 30 years in retail and collectibles business. The majority of your merchandise is brand new and comes directly from 1 of our 4 warehouses located throughout the United States. Since we are direct with most of our suppliers, we hope to be able to always offer the best prices available.

We will always provide great customers service and timely replies to all requests. Your happiness and satisfaction is our number one goal. We view your feedback as the completion of our transaction. We believe that when a customer posts their feedback that this is the only way to really gage whether they are truly satisfied with their items and our service. Once a customer has posted feedback they will receive feedback within 3 business days. We want all of our customers to come back and shop over and over again
Anyone?
He has bought from me....but hasn't left feedback for purchase
Capt. America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 01:08 PM   #3
Underdog07
Hercules

They seem to be an active buyer and seller, but I have not yet purchased from them.
Underdog07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 01:13 PM   #4
kirthew
Zot

It is... Wolverine1!

No... just kidding...
kirthew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 01:35 PM   #5
DDura711
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmpknface

Anyone?
HER!!!! That's the one that dragged me around for a week making promises of buying a piece from me. Every time I sent them a money request I wouldn't hear from them again. Then I'd close it, then I'd get an e-mail.
Very hard to get in touch with and doesn't have a working e-mail that I've been given. Only way I was able to get in touch with them was via ebay messages.
For a WEEK I got held up selling my Vision.
That's just my opinion.
DDura711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 01:50 PM   #6
pmpknface
The InJustice League

Thanks guys! Keep the info flowin'!
pmpknface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 01:52 PM   #7
risingstar
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDura711
HER!!!! That's the one that dragged me around for a week making promises of buying a piece from me. Every time I sent them a money request I wouldn't hear from them again. Then I'd close it, then I'd get an e-mail.
Very hard to get in touch with and doesn't have a working e-mail that I've been given. Only way I was able to get in touch with them was via ebay messages.
For a WEEK I got held up selling my Vision.
That's just my opinion.

You have had just miserable luck selling that Phasing vision...
That's just awful, D.
risingstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 01:59 PM   #8
m_son
Doh!

dealt with once

Bought She-Hulk mini in November. Smooth transaction, and got good feedback. My experience with this seller was fine.
m_son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 02:03 PM   #9
DDura711
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar
You have had just miserable luck selling that Phasing vision...
That's just awful, D.
HAD! That was the one that kept messing me up and I relisted it like 3 times.
But he's sold, shipped, and the money spent.
Paid for a christmas and I got a reg Vision & Thanos out of the deal too
DDura711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 02:04 PM   #10
Bowesley
Doh!

Bought mini Dr. Strange in December, and I´m from Spain. Good seller and quick arrive here to Spain (1 week only).
Bowesley is offline   Reply With Quote