Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2015, 12:14 AM   #961
Darkhumor
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLADES OF STEAL View Post
There's some good customer service going on at PCS. Got my replacement beastman whip on the way and I only had to send ONE EMAIL. I hope they keep it up.
Ive sent several emails and sent my payment in full before Thanksgiving and I still havent received a damn response or my Beastman. You call that good customer service?
Old 01-04-2015, 05:04 AM   #962
BLADES OF STEAL
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhumor View Post
Ive sent several emails and sent my payment in full before Thanksgiving and I still havent received a damn response or my Beastman. You call that good customer service?

Sorry to hear about that. I was speaking to my own experience. I had a similar situation like you are when Judge Death came out. I sent payment but never got shipping quote email. Since then I've noticed considerable improvement. It might be that it got delayed because of the whip problems and they're correcting it or waiting for replacements before they ship yours. I sent my email to: CustomerService@pcstoy.com.
Old 01-05-2015, 08:04 PM   #963
DarkMario616
Kindly Asked To Leave

I got a reply from Wolfgang that the Jade statue I purchased was transferred to my account.

Will it show up under my orders or...? I see nothing.
Old 01-09-2015, 12:16 AM   #964
Darkhumor

I made two phone calls today, and both times I was told they'd call me back within an hour to update me on my paid Beastman ex, that I paid for in full with shipping on the 22nd of November. I sat here waiting and wasting my time, never receiving that call back. Ive sent several emails over the course of the last month and a half, and Ive still gotten no response with that either. What is going on with the customer service here? Theres something wrong when two customer reps say they'll call you back and dont have the courtesy to do so and follow through with a customers inquiry.
Old 01-09-2015, 12:42 AM   #965
Doctor Doom
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
I made two phone calls today, and both times I was told they'd call me back within an hour to update me on my paid Beastman ex, that I paid for in full with shipping on the 22nd of November. I sat here waiting and wasting my time, never receiving that call back. Ive sent several emails over the course of the last month and a half, and Ive still gotten no response with that either. What is going on with the customer service here? Theres something wrong when two customer reps say they'll call you back and dont have the courtesy to do so and follow through with a customers inquiry.
Unacceptable brotha
Old 01-09-2015, 02:14 AM   #966
dao2
Cyclops

They don't have a customer service number posted, how do you call? Jerry previously said that he wants all contact through email so there is a record :< Seems weird.
Old 01-09-2015, 03:31 AM   #967
Darkhumor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
They don't have a customer service number posted, how do you call? Jerry previously said that he wants all contact through email so there is a record :< Seems weird.
Their contact # is on the paypal receipt. I paid for Goro as well, in full when it first came out and paid shipping several weeks back. I hope none of the rest of my orders turns out to be this kind of experience.
Old 01-09-2015, 11:07 AM   #968
dao2
Cyclops

I thought companies put random stuff, once I used it and it didn't work for someone else :< Hopefully you get your stuff, did they say what the holdup is?
Old 01-09-2015, 07:03 PM   #969
Darkhumor

No they didnt tell me anything other than theyll look into it and call me back in an hour. I just called twice now and it went to a voice message both times. Pain in my ass. lol!
Old 01-10-2015, 04:36 PM   #970
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
No they didnt tell me anything other than theyll look into it and call me back in an hour. I just called twice now and it went to a voice message both times. Pain in my ass. lol!
Can you give me your case number and Ill have wolfgang or carolyn look into it. Post here dont PM

Last edited by OuttaSight; 01-10-2015 at 04:41 PM.
Closed Thread