Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Diamond Select

Old 03-29-2024, 05:11 PM   #681
VikingFill
Doh!

That daredevil had an amazing pose but unfortunately unlike your more recent products lacks a lot of details such as shadows, and the quality of the pvc seems cheaper. Over time you have improved a lot, for example I love your Elektra as Daredevil Gallery, it would be fantastic if you placed King Daredevil alongside her!!
VikingFill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 05:13 PM   #682
VikingFill
Doh!

so you're telling me that all upcoming Marvel Gallery will be Spidey themed? or is there something else?
VikingFill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 02:31 PM   #683
DSTZach
Distributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingFill View Post
so you're telling me that all upcoming Marvel Gallery will be Spidey themed? or is there something else?
No, we also have another '90s X-Men Gallery, a few non-Spidey movie Galleries, etc. But we have two more SM2 VG Galleries and at least one comic Spidey character Gallery.
DSTZach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 02:33 PM   #684
DSTZach
Distributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingFill View Post
That daredevil had an amazing pose but unfortunately unlike your more recent products lacks a lot of details such as shadows, and the quality of the pvc seems cheaper. Over time you have improved a lot, for example I love your Elektra as Daredevil Gallery, it would be fantastic if you placed King Daredevil alongside her!!
Pretty sure the whole piece is not made of PVC, the rigid building backdrop is most likely more rigid ABS plastic, so it won't bend. Not cheaper, just harder and lighter. And I'd have to look at painted-on shadows on recent pieces, none are jumping out at me.
DSTZach is offline   Reply With Quote