Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Milo View Post
Plus Gizmo saying : bright light.
Ahhhh, yes indeed..
Isaiasrosas212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 02:10 AM   #192
zadmax
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Milo View Post
Plus Gizmo saying : bright light.
I hope all of the lights & sounds actually make it to the production version for this piece, but I have to be a bit skeptical after Gizmo didn't have the flickering flame effect shown on the prototype. I love my Gizmo (I really do!), but feel a bit let down and perhaps a bit misled by that. Should have been doable given the price point, or they shouldn't have shown it that way on the proto.
zadmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 02:27 AM   #193
qz33
Rescue

I don't need this thing to make a peep...
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 11:06 PM   #194
zadmax

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
I don't need this thing to make a peep...
Frankly, I would be perfectly happy if they just sold the Gremlin on a simple base. I find the rest unnecessary. I am fine with the base they have shown however. All I am saying is they should deliver all of what they show at the very least.
Old 01-22-2018, 12:43 AM   #195
NEMISIS PRIME
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Location: Y'all crazy as hell paying 5k for doom on throne!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zadmax View Post
I hope all of the lights & sounds actually make it to the production version for this piece, Ibut I have to be a bit skeptical after Gizmo didn't have the flickering flame effect shown on the prototype. I love my Gizmo (I really do!), but feel a bit let down and perhaps a bit misled by that. Should have been doable given the price point, or they shouldn't have shown it that way on the proto.
I don’t...just more stuff that could go wrong not work or always wondering if I flip the on switch will it still work
NEMISIS PRIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 02:36 AM   #196
Isaiasrosas212
Hellboy

Quote:
Frankly, I would be perfectly happy if they just sold the Gremlin on a simple base. I find the rest unnecessary. I am fine with the base they have shown however. All I am saying is they should deliver all of what they show at the very least.
If you are looking for a simple base, the NECA 1:1 may be of interested I’d assume?
Isaiasrosas212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 07:12 AM   #197
Scorpion1981
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

The new Bases are awesome! i want it like the Proto.
Mohawk und Jason 1:3 are the best bases in my opinion
Scorpion1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 01:56 PM   #198
zadmax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiasrosas212 View Post
If you are looking for a simple base, the NECA 1:1 may be of interested I’d assume?
If the NECA had remotely the same quality as the ECC one, then sure. But it doesn't. Anyway, as I said, while I prefer a simple base, I am fine with the one they went with.

This wasn't meant as a rant or anything. I will just be disappointed if they don't at least deliver the product as they showed it to the public (moving lights and all, etc), because that is what we think we are buying.
Old 01-22-2018, 02:04 PM   #199
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
If the NECA had remotely the same quality as the ECC one, then sure. But it doesn't. Anyway, as I said, while I prefer a simple base, I am fine with the one they went with.

This wasn't meant as a rant or anything. I will just be disappointed if they don't at least deliver the product as they showed it to the public (moving lights and all, etc), because that is what we think we are buying.
As long as they finalize what they will deliver before the Pre order I will be ok.

No one likes changes after they've set expectations.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 10:32 PM   #200
BillyCurly
Dreams of Youth are the Regrets of Maturity
Adamantium Plus Member

I really think its OVER KILL to have working lights and voices and such for a $2500 PLUS statue. Its not a toy, and I doubt anyone will be playing with it. Sure, it would be cool to see once, but if all this stuff ups the price 5 to $600 to hear gizmo say BRIGHT LIGHT, its a waste of money. Just mohak on a plain base like gizmo was done on would of been more than great and cost effective. Adding the whole fax machine, with gizmo legs and electric gizmo pannel and lights and sounds is unnecessary and adds cost for a COLLECTORS STATUE, not a NECA dummy puppet that people handle and play with. Id rather just get Mohawk and plain base for a real good price. I could see that being like $2200. But all this other stuff, this will easily be around $2800usd, not worth it to me or the cost of extra expensive shipping to go with probably a two box shippment. Just my opinion, I will still TRY and get it, but I could do without all the extras. I collect statues, dont play with them. Maybe some do, I really dont know??
BillyCurly is offline   Reply With Quote