Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 04-14-2018, 09:39 AM   #2231
BurningRage
Inhumans

They are directly competing when they have the same license and especially when it’s the same scale. XM showed their headsculpt when F4F Saitama went up for order. PCS put up their ultimate Shin Akuma the same day hours before prototypez put theirs. A lot collectors usually will pick one version.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 09:40 AM   #2232
Blacksunn
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chavez553 View Post
Till this day I don’t get how people think these companies are competing with one another. Whether it be Sideshow and P1, or Microsoft and Apple, Xbox vs PlayStation..

All of these companies have given you the false idea, knowingly or unknowingly., that they are competing.

They’re not.

If you think about it, It actually doesn’t benefit them to compete with one another.

They are all in business together to do one thing, take our money!

Coming from someone who has worked in the Video Game industry for +20 years and has worked @ MS on the Xbox team you are dead wrong on the competition between companies. At least between MS and Sony...

I could write a book that would blow your mind of things we did to each other.
Blacksunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 09:43 AM   #2233
oddmania
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Till this day I don’t get how people think these companies are competing with one another. Whether it be Sideshow and P1, or Microsoft and Apple, Xbox vs PlayStation..

All of these companies have given you the false idea, knowingly or unknowingly., that they are competing.

They’re not.

If you think about it, It actually doesn’t benefit them to compete with one another.

Even if their not competing no one put a gun to your head and told you to buy their products.
oddmania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 09:46 AM   #2234
oddmania
Blue Falcon

We’re buying them cause we like them.
oddmania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 10:27 AM   #2235
chavez553
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksunn View Post
Coming from someone who has worked in the Video Game industry for +20 years and has worked @ MS on the Xbox team you are dead wrong on the competition between companies. At least between MS and Sony...

I could write a book that would blow your mind of things we did to each other.
But that was just to get their employees to produce and be more productive. It’s a ingenious scheme. ��
chavez553 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 10:37 AM   #2236
DPmaster
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

Competition is ALWAYS going on all around us no matter what. McDonalds vs Burger King, Samsung vs Apple, Ford vs Chevy, Playstation vs Xbox, etc. Apparently all the companies around the world missed your memo. Tell Samsung it's not a competition and to stop making commercials saying their Samsung S7, S8, S9, etc. phones are better than iPhones then. Tell the car companies to stop bad mouthing other car companies in their commercials. Tell Jack from Jack In A Box to stop putting down the other burger restaurants in the business. Tell Chevy, Ford, and Dodge to stop outdoing each other with the HP wars currently going on.

You actually said, "They are all in business together to do one thing, take our money!" WHAT YOU SAID is the ultimate competition...it's the competition to take your money.
DPmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 11:01 AM   #2237
Zombiez
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:

They’re not.

You can't be serious ??
Zombiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 10:27 PM   #2238
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

They are most certainly competing. I like F4F a lot, but I doubt I'm the only one who skipped their Guts specifically because I would much rather be buying into Prime 1's line of Berserk statues and I have no desire to double dip on the characters. It's just like how Prime 1 getting Street Fighter finally meant I could completely stop bothering with PCS since I only put up with their products because of the licenses.
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 11:09 AM   #2239
Blacksunn
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
They are most certainly competing. I like F4F a lot, but I doubt I'm the only one who skipped their Guts specifically because I would much rather be buying into Prime 1's line of Berserk statues and I have no desire to double dip on the characters. It's just like how Prime 1 getting Street Fighter finally meant I could completely stop bothering with PCS since I only put up with their products because of the licenses.
Ditto
Blacksunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 07:06 PM   #2240
jerkilroy2
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Looks like another company jumping on the Berserk train!
jerkilroy2 is offline   Reply With Quote