Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Community Corner > NY Mafia

Old 04-21-2020, 01:00 AM   #7991
Frankierock
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
Very good to hear man! Did you get any of that hydrochloroquine or whatever and Z pack or did you just have to fight it on your own or did you get something else?
Dr gave me a zpack 3 day max once I had first sign of covid. Honestly don’t know if it did anything because it was a week before pneumonia set in. But it could have stopped other symptoms from appearing. Did get a Steroid inhaler to use in emergency. Which I think did help a bit when I used it. I actually went to emergency room Friday night..and they checked my vitals and tossed me out. Emergency Dr.s both told me be happy we are tossing you..you don’t need or want to be here. And proceeded to tell me it’s going to feel like death before it gets better..they were not lying. Takes a hell of a lot out of you, can barely stand and do anything for more than 15 minutes before you need a rest. But again that’s a huge improvement from a few days ago.

Ohhh and a side note...sleep pattern is totally off with this virus..one of the reasons I’m on here now..very restless sleep when you get it.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 10:55 AM   #7992
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankierock View Post
Dr gave me a zpack 3 day max once I had first sign of covid. Honestly don’t know if it did anything because it was a week before pneumonia set in. But it could have stopped other symptoms from appearing. Did get a Steroid inhaler to use in emergency. Which I think did help a bit when I used it. I actually went to emergency room Friday night..and they checked my vitals and tossed me out. Emergency Dr.s both told me be happy we are tossing you..you don’t need or want to be here. And proceeded to tell me it’s going to feel like death before it gets better..they were not lying. Takes a hell of a lot out of you, can barely stand and do anything for more than 15 minutes before you need a rest. But again that’s a huge improvement from a few days ago.

Ohhh and a side note...sleep pattern is totally off with this virus..one of the reasons I’m on here now..very restless sleep when you get it.
Do you mind if I ask some Demo questions? If you don't want to say no worries but just curious are you in your 40's or 50's or other age group? Any underlying health issues like overweight or diabetes or asma or anything? I am in my 50's and could certainly stand to lose a few pounds (like probably 25-30) but am otherwise healthy. I live in ND and we have relatively few cases so I don't even know anyone personally who has had it so it is good to talk to someone who has gone through it and what it was like.

Glad you are on the mend.
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 08:16 PM   #7993
Frankierock
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
Do you mind if I ask some Demo questions? If you don't want to say no worries but just curious are you in your 40's or 50's or other age group? Any underlying health issues like overweight or diabetes or asma or anything? I am in my 50's and could certainly stand to lose a few pounds (like probably 25-30) but am otherwise healthy. I live in ND and we have relatively few cases so I don't even know anyone personally who has had it so it is good to talk to someone who has gone through it and what it was like.

Glad you are on the mend.
I’m 46..have high blood pressure and a few pounds overweight..but not crazy..I was always in shape my entire life. Didn’t put on the pounds to much later in life. Unfortunately living in NY there are tons of people I know who had it. Crazy thing is..zero contact with anyone who I knew had it. Problem with this is there are a lot of people who are walking around with it right now and have no idea they have it. Emergency room Dr.’s told me the number is and probably should be at least doubled, but not enough tests and not enough people with symptoms..they are just carriers. That’s the really scary part. And people who go out like it’s nothing is what is going to keep this going unfortunately.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 09:00 AM   #7994
J Storm
Birdman

Sup Peeps
J Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 09:00 AM   #7995
J Storm
Birdman

Is it safe?
J Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 09:51 AM   #7996
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankierock View Post
I’m 46..have high blood pressure and a few pounds overweight..but not crazy..I was always in shape my entire life. Didn’t put on the pounds to much later in life. Unfortunately living in NY there are tons of people I know who had it. Crazy thing is..zero contact with anyone who I knew had it. Problem with this is there are a lot of people who are walking around with it right now and have no idea they have it. Emergency room Dr.’s told me the number is and probably should be at least doubled, but not enough tests and not enough people with symptoms..they are just carriers. That’s the really scary part. And people who go out like it’s nothing is what is going to keep this going unfortunately.
Please keep us posted on your progress and how you are doing. Out here in the sticks we don't have many cases. 300 in my county but only personally know one of my son's friends and her dad. They got no treatment and were told just to kennel up. Felt pretty ----ty but got through it already. She is young like about 19 and he is in his 40's and pretty heavy but they didn't get any medicine at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Storm View Post
Sup Peeps
How goes it Ant?
Old 04-27-2020, 02:16 PM   #7997
Collection King 13
You Should Punch Your Face in the Face!!!
Adamantium Plus Member

Wassup Ladies!

"Grailability" -One collectibles potential on becoming a Grail Piece. Pronunciation [greyl-uh-bil-i-tee]
"Flipphobia" -One collectors morbid fear of flippers. Pronunciation [flip-foh-bee-uh]
"Flipollector" -One Who Flips with the intent of purchasing something else for their collection. Pronunciation [flip-uh-lek-ter]
http://statueforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=75&dateline=1236098318
Collection King 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 09:05 PM   #7998
VaultMan
Advanced Tweet Mechanic
Adamantium Member

Greetings tramps!

Whats good?
VaultMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 03:20 PM   #7999
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Anybody heard from Frankie?
Old 04-29-2020, 01:03 PM   #8000
Collection King 13
You Should Punch Your Face in the Face!!!
Adamantium Plus Member

Wassup Ladies!!!

"Grailability" -One collectibles potential on becoming a Grail Piece. Pronunciation [greyl-uh-bil-i-tee]
"Flipphobia" -One collectors morbid fear of flippers. Pronunciation [flip-foh-bee-uh]
"Flipollector" -One Who Flips with the intent of purchasing something else for their collection. Pronunciation [flip-uh-lek-ter]
http://statueforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=75&dateline=1236098318
Collection King 13 is offline   Reply With Quote