Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 04-05-2014, 06:13 PM   #101
Igo
Producer
Producer

The original Reaper LSF was called an LSF because of the price point. He is basically a 1:4 scale piece.

We won't be revisiting him as a PF anytime soon if ever, like others have said to not take away from what the owners of the original have.

The new Reaper General, called out on his sheet, is going to reflect the size in the sheet at 1:4 scale, more reasonable in overall size and dollar amount. So if you missed the first guy, this is your chance for another similar type character, just not the exact same guy.
Igo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 06:30 PM   #102
ChromeColossus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igo View Post
The original Reaper LSF was called an LSF because of the price point. He is basically a 1:4 scale piece.

We won't be revisiting him as a PF anytime soon if ever, like others have said to not take away from what the owners of the original have.

The new Reaper General, called out on his sheet, is going to reflect the size in the sheet at 1:4 scale, more reasonable in overall size and dollar amount. So if you missed the first guy, this is your chance for another similar type character, just not the exact same guy.
That is Very Good News and I am looking forward to see this when he comes out but from the silhouette there will be differences but if it has the Detail as the Original Reaper General then I will be Very Interested, Igo just one more question if I may when will we see a preview of the New Reaper General?

Al
ChromeColossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 06:31 PM   #103
Igo
Producer
Producer

We're pushing to have him, and a lot more, at SDCC... we'll see what happens.
Igo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 07:00 PM   #104
Vracula
Jedi Order

Quote:
Awesome.Did u expect the line to be this successfull?I am hoping for more and more Original work from u guys.
Vracula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 08:29 PM   #105
dechirico7
The Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeColossus View Post
After I viewed the Reaper LSF, I was floored like many of you the detail and the glow of those lack of eyes where just mesmerizing but I found out about the Reaper to late in the Game and if anything maybe in 1/4 scale, you never know they did Catwoman in LSF and know we have a Catwoman PF, I know they are not Identical but that's my reasoning

Al
Are they actually going to release the Catwoman LSF?
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 10:33 PM   #106
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Quote:
That is killah news IGO and tell your staff these words "I absolutely love what we've seen and can't wait to see more of these frightening beauties! This Court of the Dead is a line is something to bestow and i can't wait to have these beautiful disturbing pieces in my home! I want them now!!"

Also thanks for getting back with us on The Reaper discussion. Well if it ever does happen great but if not i understand so it doesn't take any away from the special 300 to recieve this beauty! Thing that upsets me i was really going to buy this piece but since i saw the description as LSF i figured it would be open edition and i would have some time to order…. If i would of known only 300 i would of ordered one for sure, but oh well!

Either way i am a true believer in this line and truly hope you follow thru and make most of those collectibles that were in that size chart because i will buy all of them, thank you guys and keep up great work because the boards and myself love what we see!!

Sarah
SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 02:06 AM   #107
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Very intriguing line. Would love a videogame or anime exploring this creation.

Character-wise, I'm mainly interested in the typical "death" characters: Reaper, Executioner, and Death. Small criticism...I feel the scythe is being overused. Demithyle aside(as he existed before the line started in earnest), I realize they split the common "Grim Reaper" into Reaper and Death, so it makes sense to give them both a scythe, but I'd prefer noticeably different ones, say...a double bladed, boomerang-like scythe for the Reaper (instead of that sword, and/or have the sword sheathed at his waist), and a simple, elegant, but powerful Scythe(preferably crooked-handled) for Death. And I'd take the scythe away from Shieve, and give him a staff with some sort of skull or jewel encrusted bone at the end.

Two cents from this weaponry geek.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 06:57 AM   #108
EnShinNoi
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
Very intriguing line. Would love a videogame or anime exploring this creation.
Speaking of videogames, this line reminds me of Castlevania.
EnShinNoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 09:46 AM   #109
SolidLiquidFox
Savage Dragon

For sure. Waiting for Alucard and Simon Beltmont
SolidLiquidFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 11:45 AM   #110
dechirico7
The Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnShinNoi View Post
Speaking of videogames, this line reminds me of Castlevania.
Ugh, that kind of ruins it for me.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote